[FT] Real Betis 2 - 3 Rangers (Sima 10; Dessers 20; Roofe 78)

If you’re going to keep on leaving someone unmarked at the back post then you either need to accept you will lose lots of avoidable goals or you need to get a fullback who knows what he’s doing. Both of the goals conceded and another 3 or 4 crosses that should have been converted merely remind us of a defensive weakness that has dogged us for years. 

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Lundstram having another great game.  Sima, Dessers and MacAusland all doing good things up front.

I think we'll lose because they have some very good forwards and our defence looks suspect.

Agreed on Lundstram, Dessers etc. Cifuentes also has done well. There's a player there IMO. He just needs to believe it.

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Very impressed so far. We look dangerous and dare I say it, we look like a team. Real Madrid were here at the weekend and could only draw. This is a really good team IMO. We just need to hang in there to give ourselves a chance. 

PS. Birmančević must be worth a shout. Just scored another 2 for Sparta. 

Very good point and I think we need to remember that we are up against a very good team with class players.