[FT] Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 88)

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 88)
19 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

It is a strange local Law of the Game that sellik players may take a yellow card with impunity, because they know that officials will not profer them a second formal admonition. 

They hold off giving one to the likes of McGregor so he is not going to get a red card.   At least 3 of them should not have finished that game today.

Edited by Blue Moon

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

The marathon continues. Plenty of time left. No need to get too upset at this.

That's why I'm really pissed off! I posted earlier that we will only be 2 points behind them if we win our 2 games in hand. Just so fucking annoying how badly we played today!.

Not great surprise to lose there tbh. One thing is clear. If we have a striker with an ounce of pace and guile win that game today. 

On the plus side. Sterling was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch IMO. Honourable mentions go to wee Yilmaz.

Elsewhere, Lundstrum didn't look fit to me. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops