Posted (edited)

Wolves and Liverpool were just about safely through and then the world turned upside down in the last minutes. 

Chap called Amad Diallo scored in extra time to equalise then got the winner a minute later. Bring him home.

EDIT. Got carried away. He only scored the winner. Not good enough.

Rashford got the et equaliser.

Edited by Scott7

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Wolves and Liverpool were just about safely through and then the world turned upside down in the last minutes. 

Chap called Amad Diallo scored in extra time to equalise then got the winner a minute later. Bring him home.

I know. I had to look him up. He was on loan at Sunderland too. Maybe we are too quick to write off out loan players; after all, they are meant to have...potential. Even Harry Kane was once a loanee. Saying that, he didn't do much in the game.

• 1 month later...

I hope those clowns that we have as defenders were watching City and Chelsea defenders attacking the ball and reading the game not standing about like spare ones at a wedding, Chelsea will look back and be saying if only we converted our chances .

That chap used to play for the Hearts - what was his name, Knott-Goodenough Simms? - has scored for Coventry. Coventry let United get three first, unfortunately.

Jings. Coventry from 0-3 down equalise with a penalty in the fourth minute of added time.

Simms played no part in the lead-up play bit he appealed very well.

Extra time. United should do it now. Coventry’s adrenaline rush will be exhausted and their legs as well.

34 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

That chap used to play for the Hearts - what was his name, Knott-Goodenough Simms? - has scored for Coventry. Coventry let United get three first, unfortunately.

Ellis Knott-Goodenough Simms. 

This is a proper semi final compared to the hogwash served up at Hampden I’ve said it before this is the best cup competition in the world.

54 minutes ago, compo said:

This is a proper semi final compared to the hogwash served up at Hampden I’ve said it before this is the best cup competition in the world.

Great game today, yesterday not quite so much but you’re absolutely right, the FA Cup is a tremendous competition especially the earlier rounds before it gets too tense.

55 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Great game today, yesterday not quite so much but you’re absolutely right, the FA Cup is a tremendous competition especially the earlier rounds before it gets too tense.

And now it may be ruined by abolishing replays many a small club has benefited from a draw with the big guns