Let’s have your thoughts on the team’s performance so far you can break it up into two phases the Beale game’s and now the Clement days any players that have improved or are some just lost causes.

I don’t know about Beale tbh phillipe is still telling his story, He has the right idea of what the fans want and that’s the Never give up attitude in which I like, he has made some differences with the squad be it he is the new manager and players need to work for him or they know there out? he has inherited Big Sima, Jack,  Raskin , Todd, Dowel, Flashes of Madness from Ridvan Rest have been poor tbh but there Beales if I’m not mistaken, so let’s see who he brings in to tell his Story and if the powers above will back him in the Market. 

Edited by Fa1833

First Half-Beale--sold a bill of goods by a true shyster. As with all shysters when the time came to produce, he failed miserably. Disappointed at the club in the amount of control they provided to Beale during the transfer window. A classic conman (Beale) enabled by a willing dupe (RFC). He was so bad it almost seems like he was a saboteur. 

Second Half-Clement--Too early to call him the best thing since Walter but he is edging closer. His presence, his intensity. His record has been very good. Especially considering the injury issues and management of Beale's horrid signings.

This guy has it though. That Walter vibe. This guy is a general. He looks THROUGH you. I hope he continues on successfully.  

Is Hutton spot on? BBC sports article.

You can't not be impressed with Clement' - Hutton
        Published
3 hours ago

Former Rangers full-back Alan Hutton says it's impossible to not be impressed by the job Philippe Clement has done at Rangers, and thinks the Ibrox side could kick on again after the January transfer window.
Clement has helped Rangers to the knockout stages of the Europa League and won the Viaplay Cup since taking over from Michael Beale earlier this season - and has his side currently sitting eight points behind Celtic in the league with two games in hand.
"You can’t not be impressed," Hutton said. "Winning the League Cup and into the last 16 of the Europa League, winning that group was massive for them.
"But just in general their play, I think it has changed under the new manager, the only blip obviously was against Celtic, but they’re definitely closing the gap.
"I think it’s something in January he’ll probably look to improve again and go again and try to be stronger.
"For the new manager coming in he’ll have his own thoughts and ideas and he’ll be looking to bring in people that are going to make them stronger.
"So of course it’s going to be important for him, it’s going to be important for the hierarchy to get that right to give him the tools to then go forward to try and match and better Celtic because everyone knows you’re under pressure at these clubs to try and win trophies."

I don't quite understand the idea that Clement may be the best since Walter. Steven Gerrard took us from a laughing stock to invincible title winners that stopped the unthinkable happening. Let's wait until Clement has won a title and re-assess.