International Greats

26 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

Franz vs Rangers who can name the Rangers player? Before my time I’m afraid. IMG_0867.png.047709568147e035813ba9bf892841b3.png

Can anyone on here remember this game ? 

9 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

Can anyone on here remember this game ? 

Fairs Cup, September'70.

We lost 0-1 to Bayern in most controversial circumstances. The Ref' awarded an indirect free kick, Gerd Muller struck the ball into the net without anyone else touching it. Thus, no goal; however, the Ref' awarded a goal.

1 hour ago, Fa1833 said:

I didn’t know until recently that Bobby Charlton marked him the whole World Cup final,  also Beckenbauer was told the exact same thing so neither of them was actually involved in the final match of the  World Cup. 

Not how I remember it but small screen black and white telly makes it hard to judge.

Just now, Scott7 said:

Not how I remember it but small screen black and white telly makes it hard to judge.

That was the words from Bobby in a interview I seen ,he was saying how he was tasked with marking him and Franz was given the same task but during the game Franz ran over too Bobby for the indication to say I’m marking you, now I’m not going to say that wasn’t the case as I didn’t watch it but that’s what Bobby said, I’ll try find the clip

🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

3 minutes ago, Fa1833 said:

That was the words from Bobby in a interview I seen ,he was saying how he was tasked with marking him and Franz was given the same task but during the game Franz ran over too Bobby for the indication to say I’m marking you, now I’m not going to say that wasn’t the case as I didn’t watch it but that’s what Bobby said, I’ll try find the clip

🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

Scott7