Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
Agreed Dado, sometimes it's better to keep your opinions to yourself, especially when they are Shite !

I dont let my emotions get the better of me like some who think the sunshines out of Allys erse

Im a Rangers supporter not an Ally of the past supporter or a supporter of his silly boring personality :devil:

I'm in no doubt that he's an absolute legend in and around Rangers. When I watched A Question of Sport when he was the captain I sometimes cringed at his jokes. The other captain, his name escapes me is also a wee cringy bastard too.

Saying that, he is a Rangers legend and can't fault his commitment or attitude to Rangers. Did you see him celebrate when Fergie scored the 2nd against Celtic a few weeks back?

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
I'm in no doubt that he's an absolute legend in and around Rangers. When I watched A Question of Sport when he was the captain I sometimes cringed at his jokes. The other captain, his name escapes me is also a wee cringy bastard too.

Saying that, he is a Rangers legend and can't fault his commitment or attitude to Rangers. Did you see him celebrate when Fergie scored the 2nd against Celtic a few weeks back?

Nobody celebrates more than the fans who pay to watch and that includes Ally

I was celebrating goals against them like a man possessed when he was at St Johnstone

Nobody celebrates more than the fans who pay to watch and that includes Ally

I was celebrating goals against them like a man possessed when he was at St Johnstone

And you think that makes you more of a "Rangers man" than McCoist ? Utter shite.

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
And you think that makes you more of a "Rangers man" than McCoist ? Utter shite.

More of a Rangers man than you and Ally put together son

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
Well, no Ranger ever claims to be bigger or better than another (IMO of course)..... :moon:

Cammy F

Well he said Ally was a bigger Ranger than me....he is a young pup who knows hee haw :flipa:

Well he said Ally was a bigger Ranger than me....he is a young pup who knows hee haw :flipa:

Actually I didn't. Try reading before letting rip.

I said that you were not more of a Rangers man than Ally - I also did not say McCoist was more of a Rangers man than you.

Either read what I wrote or jog on....

More of a Rangers man than you and Ally put together son

Really ? And you know this because ??? You don't know a THING about me so how can you determine you are more of a "Rangers Man" than I am ? You can't, it is in your mind.

Much like you are trying to read between the lines on what I have posted.