SUPER ALLY showed he's still got the golden touch when he scored the winner for the Rest of the World in yesterday's PFA Centenary game against England.

Richard Gough in action for the rest of the worldRangers' greatest scorer almost inevitably netted the decisive strike for a 3-2 win in the match which raised �£1million for a children's hospital.

And there was a real Rangers flavour to the match as Lorenzo Amoruso scored the opening goal for the Rest of the World after Chris Woods had spilled the ball in the box while Richard Gough and Andrei Kanchelskis also turned out for the select side, bossed by Sven Goran Eriksson.

There was the unusual sight of Amo and Neil Lennon celebrating as the former Celtic captain was also involved in the glamour clash which thrilled the crowd at the City of Manchester StadiumAmo and Neil Lennon celebrate!

The game was held to mark 100 years since the first footballers' union was formed and Terry Venables led a star-studded England team, including the likes of Alan Shearer and Les Ferdinand.

It was current Leeds boss Dennis Wise who gave England the lead but Amo equalised and then Ian Rush put the Rest of the World ahead and McCoist struck a great third goal.

Jamie Redknapp netted a second goal for England with a terrific strike but McCoist proved to be the match winner.

Ally, reverting to his Question of Sport guise, laughed: "It's going to be a great quiz question in years to come: Name the last Rangers player to score the winner for the Rest of the World!"

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

Heez got some baw heid on him now eh

Pinup boy no more...is that natural now that he has a big head

He is a wee bit full of himself though, gets on ma tits sometimes actually

Heez got some baw heid on him now eh

Pinup boy no more...is that natural now that he has a big head

He is a wee bit full of himself though, gets on ma tits sometimes actually

are you a gers fan for real m8 :confused:

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
are you a gers fan for real m8 :confused:

Of course I am but he is heavy going at times.....ye know what I mean

If it was anybody else ye would say what a pain in the erse

I dont support individuals mate its the team I support only

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE
Have you ever posted anything positive? Are you Gerry McNee is disguise?

Its Xmas for fucks sake!

Most of the respect I had for him went oot the winday when he knocked a position back at Ibrox when Eck was there...he said he has too many duties with TV

So feck the baw heid.......RFC first and always

You please yerselves

Most of the respect I had for him went oot the winday when he knocked a position back at Ibrox when Eck was there...he said he has too many duties with TV

So feck the baw heid.......RFC first and always

You please yerselves

Maybe, just maybe, he didnt feel the time was right for him. Maybe he was enjoying his TV duties and wanted a break from football.

To lose respect for one of our greatest ever servants over something so petty, in my opinion, is irrational.