[FT] Hibernian 0 - 3 Rangers (Yilmaz 30; Cantwell 45+2; Dessers 74)

29 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

But for JB could have been 3-5.

Fair point, Butland's stop at point black was particularly impressive. I'm still pinching myself that we managed to sign him and bewildered why a richer club didn't sign him. 

Overall a good performance and a good three points Hibs fans disappointed me with so many empty seats but we were never in any danger one header wide of the mark and a shot from distance that our goalie should have held but that said an easy shift,I look forward to our next game.

13 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

The wee man is looking like he's settled and showing us what he's capable of now.

Bye Borna, aw the best.

If only other players were afforded this amount of time to "settle in".

Players like Dessers were written off and never hid, always available, and now showing what they can do. 

Ridvan has had around 6 decent performances since he joined. That's his 1st league goal. 

Bye Borna indeed, but Ridvan needs to go as well. Simply not good enough and history has shown we cant rely on him to be available for 30-40 games per season. 

19 minutes ago, CammyF said:

If only other players were afforded this amount of time to "settle in".

Players like Dessers were written off and never hid, always available, and now showing what they can do. 

Ridvan has had around 6 decent performances since he joined. That's his 1st league goal. 

Bye Borna indeed, but Ridvan needs to go as well. Simply not good enough and history has shown we cant rely on him to be available for 30-40 games per season. 

Might be a case with some players that it's horses for courses the manager might think a certain player is better suited to operate against certain players 

2 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I agree re Dessers (supersub could end up being his role) but I'm all for keeping Yilmaz.

How many games has Ridvan played for us since he joined in July 2022?

He hasn't shown anything to suggest he can play 30-40 games per season (we need him, or whoever is our left back to play at least that amount of games every season). 

He had a good game last night, but we've seennthis before from him. A couple of good games then he disappears for weeks.