[FT] Rangers 3 (Dessers 5', 45+5'; Souttar 90+2') - 1 Ross County

2 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Morelos was a lot of good things, a natural and decent finisher wasn't one of them.

He didn't strike a ball well either.

He could lead a line as well as the best of them but wasn't cool infront of goal at all, head down and leather it at the goal was the usual order.

Scored some amount of goals, especially in Europe. Would bag loads in this style of team (as would a De Foe or dare I say it, fit Roofe).

Colak was a good target man, scored a few goals but no where near Morelos.

Hoping Lawrence can stay fit as he and Lundstram look to have a decent understanding and partnership. Cantwell also cementing his place in the team with excellent performances. 

8 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Scored some amount of goals, especially in Europe. Would bag loads in this style of team (as would a De Foe or dare I say it, fit Roofe).

Colak was a good target man, scored a few goals but no where near Morelos.

Defoe and Roofe are good finishers aye, better than Alfredo I'd say.

Gg, mental stats after the game and tbh I'm happier about the performance than the missed chances.

We BATTERED County tonight, any sort of clinical edge and it would've been 7 or 8.

Roll on St Johnstone!

Dessers first goal was excellent, and his second was well taken as well. He also ran their defence hard and I am sure he would have had a hat trick if he played the whole game. That said I understand the Gaffer has to give Silva minutes to keep him sharp. Tom Lawrence was also excellent while was on the pitch too. Some credit has to go to their keeper for a few fine saves. Over all it's job done and we keep working. WATP 

8 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Defoe and Roofe are good finishers aye, better than Alfredo I'd say.

Undoubtedly, but prime Morelos was unplayable. Some of his performances in Europe were absolute sensational and unforgettable.

23 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Ridvan was poor tonight, one decent ball, ran the ball out off play twice and was meg'ed in Ross County's penalty box. But, yeah he's better than Borna 😀

I agree, Yilmaz is better than Barisic