[FT] Rangers 5 (Diomande 2'; Cortes 37'; Dessers 44', 48'; Silva 66') - 0 Hearts

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Happened when we were winning leagues, winning 9 in a row. Nothing new.

I hear you. I love our fans but having been to various Premier League and European games over the last few decades, we're miles behind in terms of league match atmosphere.

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I hear you. I love our fans but having been to various Premier League and European games over the last few decades, we're miles behind in terms of league match atmosphere.

100% - take away the UBs and our home support (in league terms) is pathetic.  Most just want to hurl abuse at players evening when we are winning, or moan that we are not 3 up after 15mins. 

Very impressive performance, goals (4 excellent moves / finishes), clean sheet and anther 3 points on the board. 

Not bad for a team that aren't that good apparently. 

Clement has got the lads together, washed some heads, brought in new faces, and they are clicking right now. Today was certainly the icing on the cake so far. We have the momentum, let's keep it going over at Rugby Park.

The "turnaround" in Cyriel Dessers is incredible. Boo'ed/jeered by the vast majority of Rangers fans, ridiculed on social media, jeered when he was subbed and written off by the so called Internet experts. 

The reality was he arrived recovering from a major injury and always looked like there was a player in there.

The big man kept plugging away, kept his head held high, kept scoring goals and all with a smile on his face. 

Now got 15 goals for the season and looks fit and raring for more.

Some fans, for whatever reason, wanted him to be a failure, they should hang their heads in shame (they won"t) over the treatment dished out to OUR player. 

Nice one Cyriel, nice one son, nice one Cyriel let's have another one

Edited by CammyF

7 minutes ago, Ted McMinnime said:

Fantastic result! Our No 9 gets another double. Have we finally laid to rest the "ghost" of Laurence Shankland once and for all?

Nah, some will still want him signed. Saying that, it'll not take £5M to get him in the summer. Might pick him for a couple hundred grand 😀

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Excellent performance today, outstanding for the whole match, should have been a couple more goals. Lundstram MOTM for me again 

Lundstram has been phenomenal recently. MOTM today by a mile, and our POTY (only Butland and Tav would come close).