[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 55; Lawrence 58)

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Bobby Madden is now the bearer of truth?

He is on this occasion. 

Is our Gaffer wrong saying it wasn't a penalty? Or is just a paranoid yahoo? 

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Should've, could've - should have, could have.  

Christ, I feel like I'm back at work here.  🤣

Excuse the spelling not my strong point 🤣🤣

If it was merely incompetence it would have been rectified years ago. It's clearly cheating and no one will convince me otherwise - it continues because the footballing officialdom in Scotland is organised to allow it to be deniable. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Is our Gaffer wrong saying it wasn't a penalty? Or is just a paranoid yahoo? 

Managers regularly moan about decisions.  Pinch of salt required. 

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Managers regularly moan about decisions.  Pinch of salt required. 

OK take the gaffer out the equation. Are those sating it wasn't a penalty and questioning refereeing decisions on here, on social media etc all paranoid yahoos as per your previous accretions in this thread? 

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Are those sating it wasn't a penalty and questioning refereeing decisions on here, on social media etc all paranoid yahoos as per your previous accretions in this thread? 

I wrote "yahooesque" and "paranoid", not "paranoid yahoos".  

BTW, I think the refs in Scotland are shite, one or two of them are definitely questionable beyond that, I hate VAR and don't think that should've been a penalty, if football was refereed the way it should be (it's becoming a non-contact sport, played by diving fairies).  But as things stand, it's a straight up penalty.  

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I wrote "yahooesque" and "paranoid", not "paranoid yahoos".  

BTW, I think the refs in Scotland are shite, one or two of them are definitely questionable beyond that, I hate VAR and don't think that should've been a penalty, if football was refereed the way it should be (it's becoming a non-contact sport, played by diving fairies).  But as things stand, it's a straight up penalty.  

So for the benefit of the less intelligent (I.e me), by yahoo-esque  you mean.....????

You wrote those questioning officials were yahooesque and that it would he nice to enjoy a win without being paranoid (or words to those effect). 

So those questioning officials and enjoying the victory whilst questioning decisions would be "paranoid" and "yahooesque". 

Edited by CammyF

Aye.

"What does it mean when someone says esque?

an adjective suffix indicating style, manner, resemblance, or distinctive character: arabesque; Romanesque; picturesque."

Edited by Gonzo79

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Aye.

"What does it mean when someone says esque?

an adjective suffix indicating style, manner, resemblance, or distinctive character: arabesque; Romanesque; picturesque."

So yahooesque would mean any Rangers fan who questioned officials were doing so in the style, manner and resembling a yahoo? 

Oh, sorry my mistake, makes the accusation seem fair and objective.