[FT] Rangers 1 (Tavernier 60' pen) - 2 Motherwell

8 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I’m sorry but I do think there are referees in our league whom I don’t  like to see referee our games. I dread our games whenever Collum, Clancy or Robertson is in charge. And Walsh bottled in at the last OF game at CP when he wouldn’t send off Alistair Johnston for persistent fouling after he was already on a yellow.

Today Alan Muir was guilty for not red carding Casey for injuring MacAusland first half. It was dangerous play and could have been a lot worse as the photos show. Ultimately it cost us the game as Casey scored the winner for Motherwell.

This is now happening all too often for my liking. It needs called out by Rangers hierarchy 

The length of time it took Muir and VAR to award us a penalty was telling. The potential red card took no time at all (to get to the wrong decision), whilst it took th forever to come to the right decision at the penalty. 

It's now beyond the stage where these decisions can be argued away as "inept officials".

11 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I’m sorry but I do think there are referees in our league whom I don’t  like to see referee our games. I dread our games whenever Collum, Clancy or Robertson is in charge. And Walsh bottled in at the last OF game at CP when he wouldn’t send off Alistair Johnston for persistent fouling after he was already on a yellow.

Today Alan Muir was guilty for not red carding Casey for injuring MacAusland first half. It was dangerous play and could have been a lot worse as the photos show. Ultimately it cost us the game as Casey scored the winner for Motherwell.

This is now happening all too often for my liking. It needs called out by Rangers hierarchy 

I don't want them reffing the games cause they are shit. It's crazy that we don't have full time refs in this country, that is the biggest problem.

3 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

We wont be allowed to win it

As has been demonstrated in the previous 2 OF games this season. Just inept officials though, so maybe we'll get the."Rub of the green" this time 🤔 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

As has been demonstrated in the previous 2 OF games this season. Just inept officials though, so maybe we'll get the."Rub of the green" this time 🤔 

Put your house on Clancy reffing it. Conner being a linesman and Robertson or Walsh involved too

6 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Put your house on Clancy reffing it. Conner being a linesman and Robertson or Walsh involved too

Collum will get to ref it - SFA will double-down after the furore after the game at Parkhead. 

It's weird that not many Rangers fans or Rangers themselves haven't jumped on the Hugh Dallas interview on a podcast last week where he admitted NOT sending off PVH against us in case it caused a "riot".

This is nothing new, and that interview proves it. Basically admits to cheating and there is little / no coverage or outrage.

Now imagine if he admitted not sending a Rangers player off - he'd be (rightly) crucified. 

Coincidently his son is now head of VAR 

Edited by CammyF

50 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Another thing about Goldson, why does he bother going up for corners?  He is clearly incapable of heading the ball in the direction he wants it to go.

We could've had 1,000,000 crosses today and still not scored.  We should take different kinds of corners and wide players should aim for the byline and cut the ball back because crosses against that kind of defence are a total waste of time.

He should try aiming for the stands and then might hit the top corner. :D

18 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

said that on the bus home. All my recent post on here have been mega positive, but I think we have fu**ed it now

Your fault! 

#RespectTheJuju

Just now, CammyF said:

Aye, but Whosthedado has gone full, we're fcuked, hopefully reversejuju

Truth is there is a long way to go and more twists to come. I just don't see tomorrow being one of them. You are right though - the old reverse psychology. Plus Hearts have got the best striker in Europe playing for them right? :fish2: