[FT] Hibernian 0 - 2 Rangers (Lundstram 23; Silva 83)

The big games keep coming for this Rangers team as we move from Lisbon to Leith for this Sunday's Cup tie with Hibs.

Would be a surprise if the manager didn't freshen up the side after the hard work put into last night's game. Sterling seems to be struggling with a hamstring issue and I can't see Lawrence starting again after playing 80mins last night. You gave to think one of Souttar or Goldson will be rested and I think McCausland may come back into the starting XI.

Hopefully Roofe can see more game-time (possibly even from the start) and could Matondo find a space on the bench?

We'll need the whole squad again for sure!

GIJsX0WXAAITj-V?format=jpg&name=large

• Frankie changed the title to Hibernian v Rangers (KO Sun 5.30pm)

I'm expecting a tougher game than we got on our last visit to Easter Road, due to their slight upturn in form and our decimated squad.

Any win will do and please, no more injuries. 

rangers fc soccer GIF by Rangers Football Club

10 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I love how Diomande has just instantly become an important first-team player. 

It's been far too long since that's happened. 

There's clearly still some development to be found (he can take unnecessary risks and choose the wrong pass at times) but he's also clearly a very talented player. He's certainly an all-round midfielder as he's physical enough and mobile enough to get around the pitch but has that bit more creative guile than someone like Sterling.

I do think he'll be better in a less advanced role but happy enough to see him play there when it's required.

3 hours ago, Frankie said:

The big games keep coming for this Rangers team as we move from Lisbon to Leith for this Sunday's Cup tie with Hibs.

Would be a surprise if the manager didn't freshen up the side after the hard work put into last night's game. Sterling seems to be struggling with a hamstring issue and I can't see Lawrence starting again after playing 80mins last night. You gave to think one of Souttar or Goldson will be rested and I think McCausland may come back into the starting XI.

Hopefully Roofe can see more game-time (possibly even from the start) and could Matondo find a space on the bench?

We'll need the whole squad again for sure!

GIJsX0WXAAITj-V?format=jpg&name=large

I'd go the same 11 except for Lundstram and Dessers starting.

Give Roofe a half for this game and give Dessers the second for me.

Lundstram was towing pretty hard in the second half, early into the second as well - he just can't keep going to the well so I'd put Raskin in beside Jack.

It would boggle my mind if he did another 90 on Sunday tbh.

I think big Leon will come in to give Souttar a rest and maybe Jack could start.

I would keep Roofe on the bench until the last 15 minutes of every game from now on otherwise we risk losing him again ,

he can still do damage when he comes on.

Edited by locked ward