Lundstram: renew or release?

Lundstram: Renew or Release?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Renew or Release?

35 minutes ago, compo said:

Does he want to stay?

Asked about a possible contract renewal, Lundstram said: “I have never shied away from saying how much I love the club and I would love to stay but it is obviously between me and the club to sort it out.

“I hope so (it is in the pipeline) of course, but that’s between me and the club, but I would love to stay.”

https://www.rangersreview.co.uk/news/24024878.id-love-stay---john-lundstram-opens-rangers-contract-talks/

1 hour ago, Devil's advocaat said:

To be honest, with the exception of Goldson (was he over 30 at the time?), I'm struggling to think of any over 30s that we've chucked 4 years at?.

I'de bet my prized pig that John is gettin a 4 year offer. 

3 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Asked about a possible contract renewal, Lundstram said: “I have never shied away from saying how much I love the club and I would love to stay but it is obviously between me and the club to sort it out.

“I hope so (it is in the pipeline) of course, but that’s between me and the club, but I would love to stay.”

https://www.rangersreview.co.uk/news/24024878.id-love-stay---john-lundstram-opens-rangers-contract-talks/

I'de bet my prized pig that John is gettin a 4 year offer. 

That we don't know, but you intimate that we always give 30+ players a 4 year contract, I'm merely saying that we don't in my experience.

Renew but no longer than 2 years with a heavy incentivised deal.

If he's asking for a bigger basic then I'd release tbh, a good 6 months under Clement isn't enough to warrant a wage increase for me.

3 hours ago, Devil's advocaat said:

That we don't know, but you intimate that we always give 30+ players a 4 year contract, I'm merely saying that we don't in my experience.

I intimated F all. 

My words

On 10/03/2024 at 08:05, Malangsob said:

Prediction--Rangers will re-sign him to a deal that is way too lucrative (for him) for far too long (4+ years).

Thus ensuring the last ~1.5 years of contract, an injured/degraded player, on a high salary...

I never stated that Rangers give four year deals to all, most, any or the majority of 30+ players.

It is my believe that THIS 30+ year old player...John Lundstram...will receive that kind of deal. 

2 hours ago, Malangsob said:

I intimated F all. 

My words

I never stated that Rangers give four year deals to all, most, any or the majority of 30+ players.

It is my believe that THIS 30+ year old player...John Lundstram...will receive that kind of deal. 

Lol, whatever 😂

• 2 weeks later...