I haven't felt this down since the scotland game

its so hard to stomach being put out of europe, however the sickening part in all of this, we deserved to be humiliated because the defending was shit, the passing was shit, the crossing was shit, corners where pathetic and as for our freekicks? NOT ONE made it past the first defender.

gutted

its so hard to stomach being put out of europe, however the sickening part in all of this, we deserved to be humiliated because the defending was shit, the passing was shit, the crossing was shit, corners where pathetic and as for our freekicks? NOT ONE made it past the first defender.

gutted

Got to agree with ever part of that. How many set pieces didnt even beat the first man !

That was a disgrace. Smith talks like he knows it all. We need strengthening big time in Jan. Maybe Smith will bring in more defensive midfielders

Who are we going to bring in - we have no money, a chairman who has no vision of forward movement and a clear lack of vision by the Manager and staff. The players talked the talk, but they couldn't even crawl the walk..

Shambles. But to be honest and I don't want to say this - I expected it. Lyon were hungry, and far better technically.

gutted

We should be after that shite.

Waffa cup mate, its Mickey Mouse, but we are in it!

I havent seen it but it seems Cousin wasnt interested again. We can say that playing Boyd up front alone means we play with 10 men but if Cousin isnt even trying then we should at least go with Boyd who is a more instinctive finisher and his work rate recently makes Cousin look even more disinterested.

I don't necessarily think we needed to play 2 up front tonight but with McCulloch playing and Whittaker playing it was obvious, to me at least, that we were playing for a draw.

NOT ONE creative player in the team - shocking.

But as Jon says, when the group started we were expected to finish with zero points so to still be in Europe is good news, even if it isnt the CL. Seems the Tims got all of our luck too !

No-one expected us to even get 3rd in this group so some realityis needed.

Unfortunately the harsh realisty tonight is that we were shite. we were out-thought, out-played and weaker all over the pitch.

The score probably was a summary of the game for them as much as it hurts. We were never there.

Cousin was a disgrace, worst game I seen Hemdani play in Europe, Hutton was totally nullified (an he's our biggest attacking threat).

We ould have pinched a draw with Darch and I'd have been over the fuckin moon knowing we were in the next round without deserving it on the night.

Just gutted! We need 2 up front. More-so tinight when everyone in the fuckin staduim knew the importance of it. Boyd gets 5 mins again ffs !!!!!

P{issed off loyal

Sorry mate, but we should be through. Pure and simple. The players have let the fans down, and the tactics.... well, enough said.

We can all say our bit, but WS is the person who needs to come out and tell us why we are out, and also tell us how the hell we get back up from this.

I don't care, I am a Ranger through and through. Let them come with there gutter humour,I will always love my Club!

WATP

Hopefully 2 mil for Cousin so we can buy more Falkirk and St Mirren players that don't get a game.

Neither Gow nor Broadfoot cost us anything. They, right now, are squad fillers and with low wages.

Our problem is lack of creativity in the first 11.

We will need to replace Weir at the back. Hopefully getting Stevie Smith back so that Papac becomes back-up and retaining Hutton means our back 5 should be solid for a while (depending on Weir's replacement).

Up front I think we have plenty of options - our problem is still creativity in the midfield. Not trying to be nagative but Ferguson and Thomson are similar players which means we have no real creativity in the centre of the park.

Would be interesting to see Buffel get a chance alongside Ferguson to see if he can provide that spark breaking from midfield - or playing him in the hole behind a lone striker, as Gribz would like.

Mot quite understanding that Wij. We were grouped together with the holders, the French and German champions......we were lucky to finish 2nd. We also had a new squad and surpassed everones ecpectations in the first 3 games.

We defended poorly against Stuttgart to lose and were abismall tonight.

From a totally biased point of view, I think for the first 3 games we deserved to go through. We didn't though and let ourselves down poorly in the last two games.

Maybe your right about WS having to answer the questions. A few games running now I been crying out for Boyd to come on yet tonight he takes a chance with Darcheville (who is great) but an injury doubt for the season if anything happened !