Best not continue with this thread Wija.... as someone who reckoned we would lose you may just be deemed to be gloating... :fish:

That hurts - but at least it happened early doors, lots of time left to get a draw !

i think it was just the people who would come on and said told you so m8 :devil:

we are getting ripped to shreds just now............plenty of time for us tho :cheers:

i think it was just the people who would come on and said told you so m8 :devil:

we are getting ripped to shreds just now............plenty of time for us tho :cheers:

Just messing with you my man.

Hopefully we will all be smiling after 90 mins. Is only one goal we need !

what fucking disgusting first half performance. i'm usually a pragmatist - i know we're playing the percentages, i know we're not as a good footballing team yet, being a new team, but this is honestly horrible. there's not one piece of skill or guile - cousin has done just so little, typified in his not even gambling on our winning a tap on that wee actually did win. ferguson plenty of shoving his own players about, precious little forward passing or, i dunno, hitting a corner round about where people's heads are.

i'm so, so, gutted - i didnt expect us to be brilliant, it was always going to be a struggle, but as it stands we deserve to lose. these players just do not realise they walked out to the greatest noise ever, and they have a chance to play with the best players in the world after christmas. surely that knowledge alone would raise them to the dizzy heights of mediocrity.

:(

Gav is right, the team is far too negative - 5 defenders, 2 defensive midfielders, 1 midfielder, 1 winger who isnt a winger, a RB player at RM and a disinterested striker.

No creativity at all!!!

Yet Faye makes the bench ahead of Buffel! :uzi:

If papac had went off injured then that would have done us a favour and forced Smith into moving Whittaker to LB and bringing on Naismith.

We are missing the likes of wee Nacho tonight.

Gav is right, the team is far too negative - 5 defenders, 2 defensive midfielders, 1 midfielder, 1 winger who isnt a winger, a RB player at RM and a disinterested striker.

No creativity at all!!!

Yet Faye makes the bench ahead of Buffel! :uzi:

If papac had went off injured then that would have done us a favour and forced Smith into moving Whittaker to LB and bringing on Naismith.

We are missing the likes of wee Nacho tonight.

missing a few players tonight, need someone like naismith and/or JCD/boyd on IMO.......

i even agree buffel should be in the squad before faye :devil:

well there's naismith on cmon rangers..........