Lets prouve ourself no PUSHOVERS

Guest scottheger

Guest scottheger

i say rangers go out into the uefa cup and prove once again we are no pushovers by going out in the uefa cup and going further than last year and maby even get to the final i dont think there is any one to be scared of in fridays draw so i say

Walter Go For IT!!!

Hutton missing for the first game aswell.

We just don't have any of the class needed to go on into the CL. Which bites even harder when they made it through. I have to say it but they do play better football in Europe. (Fcuk me that hurt!)

Hutton missing for the first game aswell.

We just don't have any of the class needed to go on into the CL. Which bites even harder when they made it through. I have to say it but they do play better football in Europe. (Fcuk me that hurt!)

I agree to a point but we seemed to freeze when we realised we had a chance. We should have had a go at Barcelona in Spain and i honestly believe the negative attitude was brought in,there, in that game. Yes we could have lost more goals but it wouldn't have mattered. We piled the pressure on ourselves by not giving it our best shot in Spain and Stuttgart. We paid the price tonight.

The difference is Celtic are not scared to have a go at teams and play with attack minded players. We are so flat it is beyond belief.

McCulloch after his good early start to the season looks like he needs a rest. Thomson doesnt offer anything going forward, Hemdani plays once every 3 or 4 weeks and Ferguson blows hot and cold and will never be a creative striker.