No Sterling but apparently just a minor problem and should be available for the weekend.

McCausland should make the bench along with Cantwell.

Bit of a weird one tomorrow night - huge match but Dens on Sunday is even more important.  

I keep seeing folk going on about how great the atmosphere will be.  I think we'll sing a song or two to start with, then it'll be monotonous drum music from the UBs until we score.

As for the match itself, I really have no idea how it'll go.  They have far better players than we do but we've disposed of similarly good sides in recent years, so who knows.  Just hoping for a good game.  

Great news that Todd Cantwell is available again for tomorrow night.

Less positive we've lost Sterling so that means we're going to lack balance on the right flank if McCausland also fails to make the starting XI. May result in more of a 4-3-2-1 to begin with at least.

GIjqalDWQAAh1k7?format=jpg&name=large

The likes of Cantwell, Roofe, Matondo and McCausland all on the bench do offer options in attacking sense and with Jack and Sterling out, we're low on numbers in the deeper midfield roles. King and McKinnon help with Lawrence likely to be load protected again. A huge game!

48 minutes ago, Frankie said:

No Sterling but apparently just a minor problem and should be available for the weekend.

McCausland should make the bench along with Cantwell.

Thats all good news. More so on Sterling. How Beale didnt even play him is beyond me. As @Gonzo79 has said I still think Dens is the bigger game. I think Benfica might have too much for us

I fancy us to win the game tomorrow but if we get beat it's no skin off my nose in regards to the rest of the season.

It's getting to the point where we need to start qualifying for the UCL whilst our coefficient and club ranking is healthy though (and getting healthier over the next 3 or 4 seasons). So I can understand fans prioritising the league.

Although I read today that if we win tomorrow night we will have earned more than the Seville run because of our UCL play-off drop down.