[Match Postponed] Dundee v Rangers

With just one game left until the international break, it will be fascinating to see how the manager uses his squad for Sunday's game. Does he ask for one more big 90mins from the same XI as last night or make more changes than I have below?

Such a big match for so many reasons!

GIt3yyMW4AEDWfY?format=jpg&name=large

Simple we need a win no excuses for injuries or midweek games  if we are going to win the league every game must be won we cant afford to drop points 

Mon the gers :rfc:

Sunday is a big one.  We need to go into the break ahead of Paedo FC, by any means necessary. 

Been a lot of heavy rain and Dens is well known to have drainage problems, which is a slight concern.

Try not to set the fire alarms off this time, Bears.

🟥🟦

I think Sunday will take care of itself and we won't have too many problems staying at the top of the league. This isn't the team that folded on a whim under GvB and Beale.

Win the next 4 league games before the split & we’ll go into the post-split with at least a 5 point lead.

However we’ve seen one or two things of concern lately.

Dessers goals seem to have dried up. He hasn’t scored since the hearts game at ibrox. Should we stick with him or try the proven Roofe?

We’re short of wide players as we know due to injuries. Perhaps matondo will play on sunday( he came on against Benfica). I do feel Wright’s time is up. He has no final ball. Either play matondo & go 4-3-3 or stick with the 2 up front ( Silva & Roofe/Dessers) & go 4-4-2

Dundee are an inconsistent side who can be brilliant or dreadful especially on that pitch of theirs. Vital we start the game well & clear our lines effectively when required to do so at the back( something we don’t always do)

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

I do feel Wright’s time is up. He has no final ball.

For all his faults, I think Wright is always a better option than Matondo, who has no ball at all, final or otherwise, and may be the only player who hasn't responded to the new manager.

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

For all his faults, I think Wright is always a better option than Matondo, who has no ball at all, final or otherwise, and may be the only player who hasn't responded to the new manager.

He's been crocked most of the time in fairness.