10 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

The players we have are well capable of they that but for whatever reason have decided not to do so. For some like Goldson, Tav and Lundstram this is not the first time they have let down us, the club and the manager. 

I agree but the 3 you mention have been pretty much ever present over the past 3 years and IMO have ran out of steam.

We play much more games that any other team in Scotland year on year. With a squad full of perma injured. That's got to take its toll on the guys who turn up is all I'm saying.

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Having read a few forums and group chats this morning, it would appear that our team for Sunday and the remainder of the season should be :

Butland

anyone but Tav

Anyone but Goldson

Souttar or anyone but Souttar 

an unfit and injured Yilmaz

Sterling (as well as playing right back and left back and left wing)

anyone but Lundstrum 

McCausland 

anyone but Lawrence, Dowell or Cantwell

anyone but Silva 

anyone but Dessers or Silva but possibly Sima 

People are deluded, there is no one else other than these guys and maybe some U-14's if they dont have any homework.

Even guys like Lovelace, Lowry and Stevens who might be able to come in from the youth set up are injured or one foot out the door.

3 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

People are deluded, there is no one else other than these guys and maybe some U-14's if they dont have any homework.

Even guys like Lovelace, Lowry and Stevens who might be able to come in from the youth set up are injured or one foot out the door.

The quote that gets me is "play the youths, they can't be any worse".....

Really? Last season the "youths" (B Team) struggled to beat Bo'ness United and the likes. This season they are not participating in any meaningful domestic games / league structure.

1 minute ago, Franc Ergs said:

Given that our only faint hope of winning the league now requires us to score lots of goals, i'd be playing our top goal scorer a tad further up the park.

Tav at CF? Could be onto something.

23 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I agree but the 3 you mention have been pretty much ever present over the past 3 years and IMO have ran out of steam.

We play much more games that any other team in Scotland year on year. With a squad full of perma injured. That's got to take its toll on the guys who turn up is all I'm saying.

Also blows the myth that those three hide and / or are sh1tbags. 

They never hide and are always available. Hence, they are over relied on. 

Weirdly, players that are seldom available are thought off more highly. 

25 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Tav at CF? Could be onto something.

Indeed, if the cap fits and all that 😉 .

i'd stick him in Lawrences' position ,because when we get a new right back next season that's where he'll end up playing anyway.

The punishing runs from RB position aren't getting any easier for Tav .