45 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Is it disloyal of me to not care about the Scottish Cup? Just one, maybe 2 more games to take its toll of us. I only want the League.

Well, you wouldn't want to hand the Scum the Double, and it is another major trophy for the Ibrox Treasure Vault.

As for the last few games: we've had our fair share of injuries, especially to players that you hoped would improve us, even change the course of how we play, namely Danilo, Cantwell, Sima, and now Cortes and Ridvan. What irks me most - and has for about 5 years now - is that we simply fail to learn that the way we play (better players or not) against Scottish opposition is simply not working. While it is totally fine for Europe or against teams that play more open (Dundee did, but we never got our act together), time and again we are a blunt force that hammers at the door, yet fails to get in. The last game against Ross County at Ibrox we chad 40+ shots, 23 on target, but scraped through 2-1. By now, the alarm signals are as loud as a Kinzhal homing in on its target. Yet, we stubbornly soldier on and on and on.

27 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Well, you wouldn't want to hand the Scum the Double, and it is another major trophy for the Ibrox Treasure Vault.

As for the last few games: we've had our fair share of injuries, especially to players that you hoped would improve us, even change the course of how we play, namely Danilo, Cantwell, Sima, and now Cortes and Ridvan. What irks me most - and has for about 5 years now - is that we simply fail to learn that the way we play (better players or not) against Scottish opposition is simply not working. While it is totally fine for Europe or against teams that play more open (Dundee did, but we never got our act together), time and again we are a blunt force that hammers at the door, yet fails to get in. The last game against Ross County at Ibrox we chad 40+ shots, 23 on target, but scraped through 2-1. By now, the alarm signals are as loud as a Kinzhal homing in on its target. Yet, we stubbornly soldier on and on and on.

Wondering if maybe we should apply park-the-bus tactics against them when we play them. We just may be able to hit Keltic on the break and they won't have Maeda this time round while we have Matondo and Sima.

25 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Wondering if maybe we should apply park-the-bus tactics against them when we play them. We just may be able to hit Keltic on the break and they won't have Maeda this time round while we have Matondo and Sima.

That would be a good tactic against them but can we trust our defense to defend and hold out like Walters sides used too?

Don't thin so.

45 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

We couldn’t hit a team of cripples on the break our players are so unfit and slow I wonder just what kind of training are they doing slow slow and slower 

Maybe the lads That know the stats could tell us how many passes Goldson made and to whom he made his passes 

Edited by compo

16 minutes ago, compo said:
5 minutes ago, compo said:

Maybe the lads Theo the stats could tell us how many passes Goldson made and to whom he made his passes 

I know him and J S made near identical passes at some point in the game! Yes they were better than the last game against Ross county but still shocking, our midfield had no depth and PC brings on a triple change when the midfield needed a bolster, What’s up with Raskin has  he said something to the management that they don’t like, As him and Todd has a fair chin wag coming on at half time? Players looked Flat and lacking confidence that doesn’t just happen over night especially with the form we have been having lately. 

Edited by Fa1833

We conceded a goal to Celtic at ibrox inside the first minute after kick off and almost did the same against Ross County & last night too.

Am I the only one a bit concerned by this? 

8 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

We conceded a goal to Celtic at ibrox inside the first minute after kick off and almost did the same against Ross County & last night too.

Am I the only one a bit concerned by this? 

That’s the outcome when you have defenders who can’t read the game and anticipate the play