Well what do you think can we do it all it’s going to take is win all our remaining league games and we’re champions right now after yesterday’s debacle the pressures off so with a few tweaks to the defence the half backs and forwards given a reality check we can go on and win it ,or have i taken the wrong tablets.

We might win all the games that we have lined up but when was the last time that we won at the piggery?

They will have the crowd and presumably the powers that be and their minions working for them!

If we had won in Dingwall it would be a different story but as many have mentioned in other threads some of our team have reached the end of their time at Ibrox and personally I don't see some of them stepping up to the mark!

• Rousseau changed the title to Can we do it?

I’m forever hopeful we will win the League at Parkhead, also like a few of us have discussed on here recently the defence needs a major facelift, That young player who played at left back I think it was in a European tie give him a shout if Ridvan is still not fit, Sterling as we all know is so versatile and can play anywhere so another option, as for CG & JS they are still concussed or something as they were shocking against Ross county, No harm in adding Davies and Balogun or one of them at least? If we can sort our defensive issues and take it to the wire then I’m hopeful the day in parkhead will be ours. No surrender 

Edited by Fa1833

1 hour ago, compo said:

Well what do you think can we do it all it’s going to take is win all our remaining league games and we’re champions right now after yesterday’s debacle the pressures off so with a few tweaks to the defence the half backs and forwards given a reality check we can go on and win it ,or have i taken the wrong tablets.

Was it the Blue ones as your pretty calm compo 🤣🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

Edited by Fa1833