Linky

The rearranged dates for two big Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier League games have been announced with the matches both exclusively live on Setanta Sports.

SPL champions Celtic feature in the games with the Old Firm derby against Rangers now taking place on Wednesday January 23 at Parkhead.

The other clash sees Gordon Strachan's Bhoys travel to Motherwell with both matches kicking off at 7.45pm.

The games were originally postponed early in the New Year due to the tragic death of Motherwell's former Celtic midfielder Phil O'Donnell.

Rangers' SPL encounter at St Mirren needs to find a fresh slot in the congested fixture list after torrential rain left the Love Street pitch waterlogged on Tuesday night.

Cannae beat a midweek OF game.

Hutton won't be suspended for the OF game as we play Gretna and ICT away before we play the dhims on the 23rd.

We have to hope it doesn't snow for the next few weeks(Inverness dodgy) otherwise if a game is cancelled we could lose Hutton and McCulloch. What a travesty that would be if they had McGeady and we were without Hutton for the OF game

Doesnt say when the Motherwell game will be replayed but done some searching and it appears to be the 30th of Jan

Aye, the Murderwell Celtic game will be played on the 30th Jan, live on Setanta.

At least is soon so we look forward to it but the K/o time is a pain in the ass for me but never mind. Gavs right, we havent had a midweek OF game in a long time and they are normally good.

You want me to e-mail SPL and see if they'll switch it??:thup:

Can't remember the last time I watched a midweek OF match. Maybe when Big Berti Konterman scored a screamer in the Cup? I'm just glad it's soon as I was away for the last one and I' needing my fix.

Watched and old one on Rangers TV last night, the one where Lambert escaped getting sent off cos Albertz re-arranged his smile - I miss Gabriel Amato, he was great!!! Scored a peach in that game.

You want me to e-mail SPL and see if they'll switch it??:thup:

Can't remember the last time I watched a midweek OF match. Maybe when Big Berti Konterman scored a screamer in the Cup? I'm just glad it's soon as I was away for the last one and I' needing my fix.

Watched and old one on Rangers TV last night, the one where Lambert escaped getting sent off cos Albertz re-arranged his smile - I miss Gabriel Amato, he was great!!! Scored a peach in that game.

Yeah if you wouldnt mind mate, tell them the original K/O 12:30 was perfect for me.

But Im actually looking forward to the game as the atmosphere for a midweek game gives it that bit extra.

I was at that 4-2 game when Albertz re-arranged Lamberts face. I was sitting in the club deck and heard the smack from up there.

That game is just finished on Rangers TV. How fookin good was Neil McCann for us when he 1st joined?

Big Amo fucked up again for their 2nd goal. Hahaha!