Jeez that was a short spell!! 24 games or something like that? How do Newcastle ever think there going to get success if they keep sacking Managers? I think they want success overnight. They need some stability. Is that Shearer getting ready to step in?

Moanin' faced cunt!

Here's a shocker for you, Allardyce will be named the new Bolton chairmain soon as current Bolton chairman Phil Gartside intends stepping down. Just remember, it was me who told you first. :thup:

Also, Allardyce took 28 backroom staff with him from Bolton to Newcastle and it cost Newcastle �£30M to release the lot of them. Fuckin' loonballs up there. That could've been spent on players if they kept aptience with the fat dour cunt.

Shearer has ruled himself out saying he's happy with his job on MOTD.

2 things - Allardyce is a soor face and does my head in and im glad he buggered up and has got the boot.

But Newcastle have a poison right through the club which has stemed for years so any manager who goes there is fighting a losing battle. Ive love to know how much money they have spent on player, pay-offs and other things over the last 10 years, i think it would be more than Chelsea.

It will be interesting to see who gets the job, I think 'Arry Redknapp is top contender but Newcastle fans may want a top top coach like Lippi.

2 things - Allardyce is a soor face and does my head in and im glad he buggered up and has got the boot.

But Newcastle have a poison right through the club which has stemed for years so any manager who goes there is fighting a losing battle. Ive love to know how much money they have spent on player, pay-offs and other things over the last 10 years, i think it would be more than Chelsea.

It will be interesting to see who gets the job, I think 'Arry Redknapp is top contender but Newcastle fans may want a top top coach like Lippi.

Harry Redknapp with Shearer as his assistant.

I honesly think Shearer will always consider himself too good to be anybodys no.2

The guy seems level headed, surely he knows he must get some experience before going head first into a job like Newcastles.

I've come to the conclusion that great players make poor managers while average players make great managers.