Seems like the boy is a bit of a nutter.

Linky

He scaled a wall after the Luton Liverpool game at the weekend to get to Luton fans who were ripping it out of him and scousers in general.

My mate told me the other day that a couple of seasons a radio pundit was getting tore into him on a talk show. Carragher then phoned the radio station up and invited the talk show presenter to Liverpool for a square go. Mental!!

Check out the picture that was taken after the Luton Liverpool game at the weekend.

SNN0907gx2_416190a.jpg

Turned his back on his country after rarely getting a chance and unlikely to in his best position in the far away future. He was unfortunate there I think. He had Campbell, Ferdinand and Terry to contend with, maybe one or two others I dont remember at this moment. He is one hell of a player and IMO just as good as any of the ones Ive mentioned. Id compare him to Terry simply for getting the job done effectively and for heart

Just because there are better players than you doesn't mean you should storm off in the cream puff. Ungrateful prick- he should remember that there are millions out there who would sell their right bollock to be in that squad just once.

Aye but Juff, he's been there for years and then sees the likes of King (good as he is) come in and get a chance in front of him. I've honestly no idea and admit that, as to how many games he played as CB for England.......not many I would bet. His performances for Liverpool have been nothing short of phenomanal

Agreed with Juff also, i do like his 110% approach in games but he is sulking with England simply because he wasnt top pick but Sol, Rio and Terry are easy first pick.

Phil Neville has been in and out of squads and has been played all over the place but we've never seen him go sulking