Warning SEPA Flood Alert

yet, this is despite the same people calling the england manager the worst manager ever in history. so, what does that say about the scotland managers then?

Doesn't say anything about the coaches necessarily - we are shite, quite simple - and without quality players you will more often than not be found wanting. I say necessarily because we MIGHT have made a play-off had we not had that mug Vogts at the helm.

I am certainly not taking anything away from England's achievements Colshy - but with the talent they had and the teams they played they SHOULD have been looking to at LEAST the semis.

Well, I'll be honest here, I am jealous of England and their recent qualification record. Scotland have never looked like qualifying recently and it looks like it will be a trend that will continue for some time.

If we are honest, we'd take Englands 'poor form' of reaching World Cups, Euro Championships and the later stages of these touriments (semi's and quarters).

To say anything otherwise is talking shit to be honest...

Cammy F

Your jealous of England coz you support them. So what if Scotland dont qualify, but we did look lie qualifying at one stage when WS came in. I fancy us to get out of our group for Euro 08, we'll give Italy and France good games at Hampden!

Are you jealous of Greece's form aswell??? :rolleyes:

something Scotland have NEVER achieved.

Cammy F

And i thought you were proud to be scottish!! Get a hold of yourself Cammy, putting NEVER in capitals!

We Scots fans know were shite but at least we admit it something you english fans cant admit.

Calscot - after taking time out due to your continued abuse of me, I thought we had gotten past this, but no - now I am ignorent and once again, you insinuate and question my nationality...Please can you tell me what your problem with me is?

Seriously, this is starting to get personal and I don't know what I've done to deserve it?

Please can you either stop abusing me on posts or I will ask (another) admin to either ban you or me from the forum.

Cammy F

EDIT - This was meant to have been a PM to Calscot but I hit the wrong button (doh) - I was going to delete it, but fcuk it, I'm leaving it up....

Is this post a wind up??

Can anyone please tell me where Calscot has personally abused Cammy??? If i stand correctly calscot has done nothing but post excellent posts with quality arguments and Cammy has done the same despite us not argreeing.

If Calscot gets banned from here on this topic then i would walk from the forum!!

Cammy, just coz we dont agree with you it doesnt mean we are abusing you!

Personal abusing is like this - Gav you are a homo and you know it!!!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abuse

Is this post a wind up??

Can anyone please tell me where Calscot has personally abused Cammy??? If i stand correctly calscot has done nothing but post excellent posts with quality arguments and Cammy has done the same despite us not argreeing.

If Calscot gets banned from here on this topic then i would walk from the forum!!

Cammy, just coz we dont agree with you it doesnt mean we are abusing you!

Personal abusing is like this - Gav you are a homo and you know it!!!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abuse

So next up is Calscots wee (highland scotty) lap dog....

Nah, he didn't post personal abuse, and neither did you - I mean neither of you have claimed that I support England and I am English and Calscot never called me ignorent - maybe I'm reading different post from you two - I'll save you the bother of walking Gribz, I'll fuck off as I can't stand this place at the moment

Cammy F - Ignorent, English, Bigoted Wanker Loyal RSC

And i thought you were proud to be scottish!! Get a hold of yourself Cammy, putting NEVER in capitals!

We Scots fans know were shite but at least we admit it something you english fans cant admit.

Your jealous of England coz you support them.

Yes Wales beat us a while ago but in my opinion only the ignorant would cite friendlies under Bertie Vogts as evidence

Well, well Gribz, I suppose I shouldn't take the above personally, as they were all POSTED TOWARDS me - acht, maybe this daft English c*** has just made them up tho ????

Cammy F

So next up is Calscots wee (highland scotty) lap dog....

Nah, he didn't post personal abuse, and neither did you - I mean neither of you have claimed that I support England and I am English and Calscot never called me ignorent - maybe I'm reading different post from you two - I'll save you the bother of walking Gribz, I'll fuck off as I can't stand this place at the moment

Cammy F - Ignorent, English, Bigoted Wanker Loyal RSC

Highland Scotty!! LMAO! not bad!!

How long will this tantram last?

If you "read" again you might find Calscot never called you ignorant but said anyone who claims bla bla bla to be ignorant. He didnt state Cammy is ignornant!!

Highland Scotty!! LMAO! not bad!!

How long will this tantram last?

If you "read" again you might find Calscot never called you ignorant but said anyone who claims bla bla bla to be ignorant. He didnt state Cammy is ignornant!!

Get a grip Gribz, he claimed anyone who used a freindly under Vogts as evidence was ignorant - oh, and guess who used it as evidence....

As I said, I'm fucked off with this place and certain members - I've had PM's asking what some peoples 'agendas' are, and I'm at a loss

If the other Admin chose to ban me and or Calscot (or both) than I won't be back. Maybe it would be better if they just banned me as it is clear for me and many others that Calscot and other members have some personal problems with me.

Cammy F

Get a grip Gribz, he claimed anyone who used a freindly under Vogts as evidence was ignorant - oh, and guess who used it as evidence....

As I said, I'm fucked off with this place and certain members - I've had PM's asking what some peoples 'agendas' are, and I'm at a loss

If the other Admin chose to ban me and or Calscot (or both) than I won't be back. Maybe it would be better if they just banned me as it is clear for me and many others that Calscot and other members have some personal problems with me.

Cammy F

You feeling fucked off with this place is your decision, Eck had his shelf life......

No ban should even be considered here as there has been no direct personal

abuse. I dont care if you call me a highland scotty - i find that amusing!! I dont have a personal problem with you at all, i Pm'd you and said if we lost you as a poster the forum would be a loss. YOu take things too personally Cammy!!

I disagree with you on England but agree with you on other things. Your long post the other day on Gers talk was probably you best post of all time!!!! I was going to contribute to it but just havent had time yet!!

Eck had his shelf life......

Care to expand on that, or am I reading too much into it?

No ban should even be considered here as there has been no direct personal abuse

But it was personal - I even highlight that parts in this tread and I have doen the same previously in others

I dont have a personal problem with you at all

I didn't say you had....

Cammy F