First Choice XI / Formation

have to agree with calscot above. as much as i would like to see smith play boyd, that he doesn't bend his will to egos, and can do it whilst everyone continues to respect and often like him, says a lot for his ability as a leader.

Same old but I can't see buffel getting a chance before Boyd even with the positions they play and don't think he deserves it either. I'd also like to think webster will get a chance at the back once fit and take over from Weir who is looking shakey to say the least.

^ i actually think we're getting less out of cuellar than we did at the start of the season because he's having to compensate slightly for weir. i think weir has been great this season, perhaps he just needs a rest.

^ i actually think we're getting less out of cuellar than we did at the start of the season because he's having to compensate slightly for weir. i think weir has been great this season, perhaps he just needs a rest.

Was saying similar a few weeks back - it looks like all these games are starting to take their toll in Weir. He has been a great buy and a a very decent signing but has looked suspect recently. Maybe worth trying Papac or dare I say Daily in the centre alongside CC

Cammy F

Yip agreed. I always said Weir will never last a full season regardless how much of an asset he has been. With 7 games this month (shortest month of the year) we're going to need our important players fit, so id leave Weir out again where we can (probably Falkirk and Gretna).

If we can get a fit Webster in for Weir, then I think our back four will be a lot more solid than it has been. The next step would be to get a proper left back in and try to get some consistency for a while.

Weir has been great, but mistakes are creeping in to his game now for some reason.