JCD Lyon Appeal

Dont know why it took so long, the game is around the corner.

But its a blow but not a surprise.

Its the Cousin decision Im waiting for, what are UEFA doing with that!! That joker David Taylor needs to get his finger out.

Id play him in the UEFA game for his quality

If he's not allowed I could see it being McCulloch, but Id still go 4-4-2and startwith Boyd. We want a win and he will get goals, why not suprise the fuck out of them an go that way, something not done before in Europe so cant see them expecting it

If he's not allowed I could see it being McCulloch, but Id still go 4-4-2and startwith Boyd. We want a win and he will get goals, why not suprise the fuck out of them an go that way, something not done before in Europe so cant see them expecting it

I think Boyd in a 4-4-2 is fine for SPL matches but he's struggled at this level before. He has shaded weight again so he may be a lot more mobile.

I wouldnt rule it out but I still think Novo would be the perfect ingredient for this game.