JCD Lyon Appeal

I have no evidence of any player improving at Ibrox (sadly) let alone Scottish ones. The cream of the crop seems to be Ferguson, McFadden and that twat Fletcher at Man U..Scotland's best? Nowhere near the level needed. Thomson, Burke etc aren't even capped.

My one hope is naismith who seems to have an eye for goal, and can play a bit....he could go on from here.

Walter's track record here and Everton indicates stodgy play, solid pros he can rely on, safety first etc...I'll place a cyber bet through Frankie of one pint that we're as stodgy until May as we have been already!!!

And that next season will be as stodgy as this...but that would be a second pint!!

you can't say thomson has not improved over the last year and I think he can go on to be our next captain and a future Scotland star but again that's only my opinion. i also think naismith has what it takes but he needs to play more often and in the right position or we will waste players potentials.

same goes with a few of our players with the likes of Whittaker, Smith, Gow, McGregor, Webster who I think can all and will improve given time and a fair chance.

this season it's all about winning the league not how we play.

everyone wants to see good flowing football but i'm sure they would take winning the league more..........

we'll agree to disagree then........:drink:

Whittaker, Smith, Gow, McGregor, Webster who I think can all and will improve given time and a fair chance. NOT SURE ABOUT MOST OF THOSE IN EUROPEAN TERMS.

this season it's all about winning the league not how we play. AGREED, SADLY.

everyone wants to see good flowing football but i'm sure they would take winning the league more..........BUT WHEN DO WE GET THE ADVANCEMENTS? THE 'NEW DAWN' WE'VE BEEN PROMISED OVER AND OVER?

we'll agree to disagree then........:drink:

WHY IS IT ALWAYS BREAD AND WATER NOW, CAVIER AND CHAMPAGNE 'LATER' FROM SDM? WHY CAN'T WE MOVE TOWARDS REAL CHANGE NOW? WHY WAIT?

I can live with poor football if we win the league. But then we have to build on that, supplment the team with real players and show that the Rangers can compete a every level.

Basically what should have happened in the 90s.

Murray was in charge of the club then, Smith was in charge of the team then and Chester was in charge of the scouting then; so unfortunately I can't be confident we will do better long term than we did then.

We can only hope they learn from their mistakes.

PS I know talking about mistakes when we won 9iar may sound daft but it it applicable given our current status.

Agreed Frankie. SDM has spun two decades worth of 'honestly lads, wait....soon, honestly, next season...' and our passion, loyalty and hunger keeps us hanging on. when do we actually move towards the 'Ajax model' and stop talking?

Where is the museum, cafe, youth system to be priud of etc? Why the endless promises? Where is the action?

Agreed Frankie. SDM has spun two decades worth of 'honestly lads, wait....soon, honestly, next season...' and our passion, loyalty and hunger keeps us hanging on. when do we actually move towards the 'Ajax model' and stop talking?

Where is the museum, cafe, youth system to be priud of etc? Why the endless promises? Where is the action?

i think the RST have addressed these points with Rangers so it's up to Rangers really but if the RST keep on at them which they seem to do they might get there and hopefully will. they seem to be our only hope with who we have in charge. if SDM sells on you would like to think they would be more forthcoming on these things but you never know!!