Come On Rangers !!!!!!

I applaud your enthusiasm Fraser, but our tactics will be over-cautious and low tempo. WS doesn't go down the 'let's get in about them' road very often, if at all.

Sorry to be a damp squid mate, but 'this greek mob' will be a very competent footballing side and we will have to be at our best to go into the second leg with any sort of advantage.

I just hope WS can get the best out of the team, a feat he's managed very few times this season.

W.A.T.P

A want us to start the way we did against Maccabi Haifa and have the whole game perfromance like we layed against Tel Aviv

Just want us to hit them at a good pace, even if it 4-5-1, crunching tackles, some bits of good play. To get the fans right behind the team

But saying that, if we go out there tomorow night and get a scappy 1-0 victory a will still be happy

Just Get A Good Result Rangers, JUST DO IT !!!!

seriously :confused:

4 points clear, cup final, still in 2 other cups he's not done that bad :rolleyes:

I'm not questioning his/our achievements so far this season mate. In a large number of games this season we have have been average/poor and have been managing to get positive results by the skin of our teeth.

I'm not suggesting for a minute we should be able to go out and play beautiful flowing football every game, but IMO, we are/should be capable of playing better, more consistently with the players that we have.

Or maybe be i'm over estimating the quality within the squad.

sorry but this game will go the same way it did at ibrox a couple of seasons ago, it might just make the lyon scale. we don't have hutton, we don't have jcd and we don't have any pace whatsoever, so tomorrow night will no be pleasent viewing.

sad to say it

(i'm going and i ain't looking forward to it)

sorry but this game will go the same way it did at ibrox a couple of seasons ago

Aggh! Don't say that! I was at that game, we looked good when we took the lead, but then we just threw the game away.

Hopefully we can keep it tight at the back and hit them on the break (this is presuming that we play the favoured 4-5-1 formation). I'd like to see us take the game to Pana and go at them from the very start, but alas that's not the way that WS wants us to play in Europe this season :(