Cousin free to play tonight.

because i've seen buffel play virtually every game in his time here and he's done next to nothing m8 that's why ................

Yeah he is a poor right or left winger which is where he spent most of his time.

But as a attacking midfield / striker your opinion may change.

I think we should play Cousin - it would be doing Fulham a favour as long as he doesn't get injured, as he'd improve his match fitness against quality opposition.

In our current tactics and formation, especially for Europe, Cousin definitely seems to be the best man for the job from those we have available.

His mental state and lack of match practice my bear on the decision but they are difficult to evaluate.

For me, I say, "Pick him".

Yeah he is a poor right or left winger which is where he spent most of his time.

But as a attacking midfield / striker your opinion may change.

i've seen him there and he's nothing special to me m8, he has played there for us..........

we'll agree to disagree again i think :drink:

I think we should play Cousin - it would be doing Fulham a favour as long as he doesn't get injured, as he'd improve his match fitness against quality opposition.

In our current tactics and formation, especially for Europe, Cousin definitely seems to be the best man for the job from those we have available.

For me, I say, "Pick him".

First point - Disagree with - thats the last reason we should play him, we dont owe Fulham anything.

2nd point - agreed - Cousin is definatly the only choice for me when playing 4-5-1.

And finally - Agreed - play him

well you said it's nothing to do with loyalty yes, then said it's about ability yes ? is that it?

it's not football manager we're playing here. the guy is ready or has been ready to move to a different team, maybe start a new life in london for a while now. he might be someone who can cope with this or someone who can't so his mental state comes into it for me not just his ability on the park.

he might score a hattrick if picked or he might have a stinker and cost us the game just down to his mental state that's what i was trying to say !!

He's a good footballer, and that's the important thing.

His move into Ibrox didn't seem to affect his mental state.

He hasny been living inside an egg since his proposed move south hit the papers. He's been training with the squad and I'm certain that Uncle Walter wouldny play him tonight if his head wasny right.

Apart from a load of p!sh in The Sun, there is absolutely NO evidence that Cousin is not mentally right.

He's a good footballer, and that's the important thing.

His move into Ibrox didn't seem to affect his mental state.

He hasny been living inside an egg since his proposed move south hit the papers. He's been training with the squad and I'm certain that Uncle Walter wouldny play him tonight if his head wasny right.

Apart from a load of p!sh in The Sun, there is absolutely NO evidence that Cousin is not mentally right.

sorry m8 but unless you are his shrink or boyfriend how can you tell what his mental state is, just guessing i take it :confused:

YOU are the one questioning his mental state. Not me. Are YOU the one just 'guessing' ?

Insults destroy your credibility as well.

it was meant as a tongue in cheek comment, sorry if it offended you.

I think we are both guessing, I have said he must have so much more on his mind with this possible move to the EPL that could/will affect his game.

you said he seems ok and trust WS to be the judge on him and there's NO evidence to say he has other things on his mind that might affect his game.

so unless we know him well which I don't think we do (maybe you do) we are both guessing, but IMO I think he might not be in the right frame of mind to play.

but that's just my opinion.........