Cousin free to play tonight.

PPS I think we should have canceled the sale at the end of the window, we don't have enough cover in Europe due to our tactics and JCD's 3 match ban.

Each round of UEFA is worth at least 2M, so one extra round would be as profitable as Cousin's sale. And if he plays well, his price is not likely to go down in the summer and may even go up.

A great piece of business IMO,he is actually lazier than Boyd

Don't let your feelings about the guy blind you to the truth. That statement is nonsense.

Boyd, if he plays tonight will get caught offside or give away free kicks for pushing and shoving right up until the 60th minute when he gets substituted.

Boyd scores goals. Unfortunately, not against anybody who matters.

I find it ludicrous that FIFA cant make a decision.

However it is good for us that he can play but he hasnt kidded a ball for 5 weeks which is my concern. But if fit, he is easily the best at playing the front role himself.

Does anyone actually think his move to Fulham will actually fall through? They are favourites to get relegated and I cant see Cousin wanting to play in the Championship.

Don't let your feelings about the guy blind you to the truth. That statement is nonsense.

Boyd, if he plays tonight will get caught offside or give away free kicks for pushing and shoving right up until the 60th minute when he gets substituted.

so scoring against teams apart from who matter :confused:

every goal in every game matters does it not :confused:

If he doesn't play in these games which he hardly has how can he score :confused:

I think your statement is nonsense m8 .........

The guy's no a bad player,but you can hardly say he's been great in every game for us now can you ?,i'm not blind mate I just don't see how you can think that he will play tonight ???????,the guy hasn't kicked a ball for us for a while now and he wants to leave,is it you that's blind ?

We need to play the guy who can do the best job dfor us tonight. JCD is able to play the role but suspended and he's been pish recently, Boyd can't do the lone striker role in the SPL so there's no way he can do it in europe. Cousin, if available is the only guy who can successfully play the role for us.

PS When was the last time Boyd scored in europe?

I find it ludicrous that FIFA cant make a decision.

However it is good for us that he can play but he hasnt kidded a ball for 5 weeks which is my concern. But if fit, he is easily the best at playing the front role himself.

Does anyone actually think his move to Fulham will actually fall through? They are favourites to get relegated and I cant see Cousin wanting to play in the Championship.

Maybe that's why we want shot of him now - he won't want to go to Fulham in the summer if they relegated and no-one else is offering the same kind of money...

I'd rather play a guy who can do the job best for us and that isn't Boyd or McCulloch playing the lone striekr role.

it's all about opinions yes but i would never play a guy who is/wants to leave than other players we have at the club. I don't think he will be magical difference as everyone is making out if he plays. what if he has a really bad game who will get the blame :confused: