Cousin free to play tonight.

Cousin is a much better player than Novo or Boyd. I couldny give a sh!te whether he wants to move to England. He is being paid his wages by Rangers so is still a Rangers player. I also happen to believe that ,as a professional football player, he would give 100% in the match................which is about 50% more than Boyd would give.

Also, I canny understand the mock outrage being shown at Cousin wanting to move south. He had a clause built into his contract allowing him to go so Rangers obviously knew what his intentions were, but still signed him.

Its amazing how opinions differ between fans.:) I totally agree with this.

Sorry mate,but that's just a lot of pish,and I think i'll finish on that note,obviously Loyalty isn't part of your thoughts :confused:

Loyalty isn't the part of many players thoughts in football, it's not just Cousin who is guilty here.

How do you know he doesn't give a toss? He wants to leave but maybe he's got the attitude that if his Fulham move falls through then maybe by playing well I'll get a move to another club in the summer.

Saying he doesn't giove a toss is incorrect.

Remember Gio used us as a stepping stone to the EPL but no one got tore into him by saying that.

yes i remember, IMO I don't think players who move here for 6 months then jump ship right away for a better offer give a toss about our club do you?

maybe he's not happy or going for more money or to play in a better league fair enough but I still don't think he gives a toss about Rangers.

that's only my opinion m8, I don't think it's incorrect but you do fine.

Loyalty isn't the part of many players thoughts in football, it's not just Cousin who is guilty here.

You're right,but do you really think that playing Cousin tonight is going to win us the tie ?,and I don't think it's good for team spirit if he plays,how do think the other players will feel if they are left out for him,most fans on here are always going on about giving the fringe players a game,quite right IMO,so for me Cousin can GTF ASAP

You're right,but do you really think that playing Cousin tonight is going to win us the tie ?,and I don't think it's good for team spirit if he plays,how do think the other players will feel if they are left out for him,most fans on here are always going on about giving the fringe players a game,quite right IMO,so for me Cousin can GTF ASAP

Maybe Cousin will score the only goal of the tie.

As for the morale issue, the players are big boys, they'll get over it. WS will pick the team he feels will win us the tie, the players NEED to accept this or move on.

If you say you'd play 3-5-2 and recall Sebo and give him a run in the side, he'd be in about you like a tramp eating a steak pie

With Buffel playing behind the 2 strikers. Major hard-on time for Gribz if that was the case. :thup: