Cousin free to play tonight.

Have to say, I agree with Elderslieblue. Boyd is ok against Falkirk etc at best.

but how many minutes/games has he had in europe to test himself ?

not much at all to be honest.

scoring against falkirk etc does win you leagues and cups in Scotland does it not...............

Gribz,that's not the issue,would you really want Cousin to play tonight ?

Depends on his mood TBH. If he is up for it then yes simply because he is the best at the 1 man role.

If WS goes with 2 upfront then id be happy with 2 others Novo / Boyd, Boyd / Buffel, Novo / Naismith, Cousin / Naismith etc

I only would really prefer him playing in a 4-5-1.

If Boyd plays it HAS to be with someone else up with him - and IMO it should be Buffel. That way you have a creative skillful player who could lay chances on a plate to him.

Depends on his mood TBH. If he is up for it then yes simply because he is the best at the 1 man role.

so we take one massive gamble on a player wanting away who doesn't give a toss about Rangers who might do well depending what mood he's in....no thanks

If Boyd plays it HAS to be with someone else up with him - and IMO it should be Buffel. That way you have a creative skillful player who could lay chances on a plate to him.

boyd would get 1 chance in the game if buffel was playing maybe 2 if buffel gave us 2 five minute spells woopy doo.........:fish:

If WS goes with 2 upfront then id be happy with 2 others Novo / Boyd, Boyd / Buffel, Novo / Naismith, Cousin / Naismith etc

I only would really prefer him playing in a 4-5-1.

Aye,but that's a different subject mate,the issue is Cousin and for me I think it's wrong to even think about playing him,which WS isn't.

Gribz,that's not the issue,would you really want Cousin to play tonight ?

Cousin is a much better player than Novo or Boyd. I couldny give a sh!te whether he wants to move to England. He is being paid his wages by Rangers so is still a Rangers player. I also happen to believe that ,as a professional football player, he would give 100% in the match................which is about 50% more than Boyd would give.

Also, I canny understand the mock outrage being shown at Cousin wanting to move south. He had a clause built into his contract allowing him to go so Rangers obviously knew what his intentions were, but still signed him.

so we are taking one massive gamble on a player wanting away who doesn't give a toss about Rangers .................

How do you know he doesn't give a toss? He wants to leave but maybe he's got the attitude that if his Fulham move falls through then maybe by playing well I'll get a move to another club in the summer.

Saying he doesn't giove a toss is incorrect.

Remember Gio used us as a stepping stone to the EPL but no one got tore into him by saying that.

Aye,but that's a different subject mate,the issue is Cousin and for me I think it's wrong to even think about playing him,which WS isn't.

I dont think it can be wrong, surely the main aim is to get through the tie and win. If Cousin can assist with that then he should play. The only thing is wrong is down to morale i.e. its a kick in the nuts for Boyd if Cousin plays - yet we all know loyality doesnt exsist all the time in football.

Cousin is a much better player than Novo or Boyd. I couldny give a sh!te whether he wants to move to England. He is being paid his wages by Rangers so is still a Rangers player. I also happen to believe that ,as a professional football player, he would give 100% in the match................which is about 50% more than Boyd would give.

Also, I canny understand the mock outrage being shown at Cousin wanting to move south. He had a clause built into his contract allowing him to go so Rangers obviously knew what his intentions were, but still signed him.

Sorry mate,but that's just a lot of pish,and I think i'll finish on that note,obviously Loyalty isn't part of your thoughts :confused: