Rangers v Panathinaikos

davis seems exactly like hughes. great ball for novo though. does it look to anyone else like if we really went at this mob they would fold? i think we are making them look slightly better than they are.

Had to make do with the radio for the 1st 30 minutes and whoever the pundit is on that said that Pana are there for the taking as their 2 CBs can't cope with McCulloch or Novo. Just a pity wee Novo couldn't stick that chance away right before HT.

davis seems exactly like hughes. great ball for novo though. does it look to anyone else like if we really went at this mob they would fold? i think we are making them look slightly better than they are.

Agree with you Barry, although we can't go in like a headless chicken. Let's hope we can keep getting the chances we have been getting.

absolute dreadful from rangers

Did you honestly, in your heart of hearts expect anything else? I never.

See if it stays 0-0, people will come on here and say that they're happy with the result blah blah blah.

get novo off now and get our main goal scorer on now.

Boyd must be wondering why he isn't on the park. We're going with 2 upfront now so get him on.

Just when we do something right, string a few passes together we fuck up and make a simple mistake.