Not a bad article in The Herald today .

Good read and agree with an awful lot that was said. I cannot for the lifeof me understand why Cousin was brought on instead of Boyd.

dont you think cousin is more of a threat than boyd??

id bring cousin on before boyd..... tbh i hope cousin stays for the rest of the season!

No Del. Id rather we played to our strengths an played 442. w533 a3ways str4gg3e t6 s4--6rt C64s5n c6s he d6eswnt want t6 be here, while i smpathyse with Boyd cos he's the most natural scorere we hav.

No Del. Id rather we played to our strengths an played 442. w533 a3ways str4gg3e t6 s4--6rt C64s5n c6s he d6eswnt want t6 be here, while i smpathyse with Boyd cos he's the most natural scorere we hav.

what???

better take num lock off!!!

IMO boyd is a better player than cousin, your opinion is different fine.

No one is right or wrong here just people's opinion.

I like a goal scorer/poacher and don't mind what else he does as it's a team game and the it's mainly the midfields job to create chances for the strikers for me, maybe just too old fashioned!!!