^ i must admit that while not convinced of his ability (or at least the extent to which its projected) i would much prefer hutton be looking after him in the old firm games. whittaker has the pace but he lacks a bit of conviction.

^ i must admit that while not convinced of his ability (or at least the extent to which its projected) i would much prefer hutton be looking after him in the old firm games. whittaker has the pace but he lacks a bit of conviction.

The wee irish prick is delighted that Hutton moved,he can now climb out of his pocket

Just watched the full highlights. celtic were never in it in tems of posession or attacking.

They had I thinkd 4 or 5 shots off target an 3 on an got 2 goals. Barca totally controlled the game, had all the play, all the chances, on target and off and fuck strachen with his defensive mistakes, they were lucky not to be really humped tonight!

As for Mcgeady. Even the commentators in this highlight program said he did nothing and hardly featured. No idea why the Sky reports showed different.

Ontly thing in their defence, which i hate to say is, they kept trying to go forward and attack and pass, even if it came to nothing.

Not showing final stats. Loved strachen saying he wouldnt bet his house on them winning over there lol

McNee as usual sucking up like fuck

They are out for sure which is good. There is no way they will win by 2 goals in Spain.

Henrys goal was a peach. He doesnt get that freedom in La Liga so wont get many more unless he returns to England.

Deco was on the crack before the game saying Celtic are better than Rangers and will give them a better game! Eh dont think so, we almost beat Barca at Ibrox but Celtic were played off the park. Plus how can they be better - In the last 14 months it is Smith 3 Strachan 0.