PLG wants to sign a starlet playing for Arsenal....... unfortunately not Walcott though - anyone know anything about this kid ?

From sky sports

==============================================

Rangers are hoping to sign Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner

New Gers boss Paul Le Guen has revealed he has talked with Arsene Wenger about the 18-year-old.

The Dane is highly-rated at Arsenal and he made three appearances in the first team last season - all in the Carling Cup.

Le Guen is keen to bolster his squad and is hoping Wenger will let the youngster move to Glasgow.

"Yes, this is a name (Bendtner) I know. I called Arsene Wenger one month ago, but that is all at the moment," said Le Guen.

Le Guen also remains hopeful of finally sealing a deal for Lyon midfielder Jeremy Clement.

Rangers have held talks with the player after agreeing a fee with Lyon earlier this week.

"Perhaps this will happen tomorrow. I am hopeful for Clement," concluded Le Guen

33. Nicklas Bendtner

Nicklas made his mark in the Carling Cup this season after a prolific scoring run for Neil Banfield's reserve side, where he forged an excellent partnership with Italian striker Arturo Lupoli.

The Danish youth international made his first-team debut as a late substitute in the 3-0 victory at Sunderland and also came off the bench in the win against Reading. He replaced the injured Robin van Persie during the first half at Doncaster and almost capped an impressive display with a goal, only to see his effort cleared off the line.

At 6' 3", Nicklas towers over many defenders of his age and poses an obvious aerial threat, but he is equally impressive with the ball at his feet and has the ability to bring team-mates into the game.

My Year

March

Nicklas started four reserve games during March, scoring against Crystal Palace, Southampton and Charlton. An injury to Arturo Lupoli saw Nicklas link up well with new strike partner Anthony Stokes.

February

Nicklas started all three games for the reserves in February against Portsmouth, Chelsea and Tottenham.

December

A fruitful month for Nicklas saw him play 90 minutes in the Carling Cup win at Doncaster Rovers. After replacing the injured Robin van Persie just after the half-hour mark, Nicklas looked threatening both in the air and on the deck and had a goal-bound effort cleared off the line. The powerful front-man also started the Reserves' 2-1 win at Watford during December.

November

Nicklas played in both Reserve games in November and his partnership with Arturo Lupoli continued to blossom. He made his second first-team appearance for Arsenal as a late substitute for Quincy against Reading in the Carling Cup.

Interesting that on the Arsenal website he isnt listed in the reserves but as part of the first team. Also read on a nother site that he helped form a lethat partnership with another boy in the 'awesome' reserves last season....

well gav????

tell us about him eh?:sigh:

Don't know anything about him other than he turns into an amazing players after about 3/4 seasons in Football Manager. :D

I think he has the reputation of 'wonderkid' when he breaks into the 1st team in FM.

Sounds like a very good young player, cant see why Arsenal would want to sell him going by those stats so i would assume that any deal would be a loan deal, although, PLG did say that he has another striker in mind should the Elmander deal not go through, maybe this is him.