all the evidence we need..

aye. henry REALLY shamed himself in this WC. Even the french commentators were saying how it was totaly out of character for him to dive like that.

Especially after the rant he gave about refereeing at the CL final .

aye. henry REALLY shamed himself in this WC. Even the french commentators were saying how it was totaly out of character for him to dive like that.

Especially after the rant he gave about refereeing at the CL final .

Couldn't agree more. Also thought that Paul Robinson did a swan lake for the England v Paraguay game as if someone had set about his leg with a machete. He took about 5 minutes to recover. Meanwhile his team-mates re-grouped, caught their breath and drank some water. Then miraculously he gets up and, kicking from hand, launches the ball 85 yards from the re-start. Gamesmanship if ever I saw it and yet England will bang on about being hard done by....

Couldn't agree more. Also thought that Paul Robinson did a swan lake for the England v Paraguay game as if someone had set about his leg with a machete. He took about 5 minutes to recover. Meanwhile his team-mates re-grouped, caught their breath and drank some water. Then miraculously he gets up and, kicking from hand, launches the ball 85 yards from the re-start. Gamesmanship if ever I saw it and yet England will bang on about being hard done by....

Just noticed that was post number '666' from me so am posting again so that the devil doesn't set about me for stealing his number...