I listen to his program with my breakfast on a sunday morning just to hear clowns calling in.

What nonsense he mentioned himself near the start - he said WS and AM dont want Rangers to be in the UEFA cup at this moment as a) we cant win it and b) its a hinder for the SPL.

I disagree with both points. Winning it would be difficult due to the likes of Bayern Munich being in it but its not the champions league with the top sides. I certainly dont fear Bremen this midweek and if we get past them then who knows. A last 8 or last 4 finish would be great for us.

I also dont think its a hinder to winning the title. The SPL / SFA are the hinder with fixture congestion they throw up. The league cup should be finished by October like it used to rather than being played until easter and if they got there fingers out and make sure pitches etc were in good condition then games wouldnt get cancelled and we'd have enough time to prepare better.

The countries footballing bodies are the ones hindering there OWN clubs chances of progression with there schedule - a disgrace.

Also, WS needs to use his squad more. If he has a first time memeber who he cant rely on coming in and doing a job then punt them. Those who havent featured recently (who we all know) should be involved. If its a money thing with Buffel then thats a disgrace also - he could be the difference between success and "nearly" again.

Anyway, id rather have UEFA cup semi final than a league cup final against Dundee Utd. Ok winning a trophy again is huge for us at the moment but I believe the title and scottish cup will bo ours. Plus the 2 are different competitions and there is no reason why we cant have both.

I am not in for the rotation system,i prefer the play your best team and if someone is injured or needs a rest then replace. Chelsea and Liverpool tried the rotation system to no avail.

Yeah Im not saying make too much changes for the first team but there are certain players who should make the 16 when fit - Thomson, Cousin yesterday - and others may need game time if called upon soon - Webster Smith Gow etc. I dont say play them from the start but the sooner they feature the better.

Im all for going for all comps but id rather not throw someone in at the deep end who hasnt kicked a ball for months.

Anyway, my main point of the thread wasnt about squad rotation, it was more that Traynor is talking nonsense if he thinks we dont want to be in the UEFA cup at this stage. We all want to be in Europe after Xmas and the further we get the more exciting it gets. Im more looking forward to the UEFA cup games at the moment than any Scottish cup tie.

Traynor is a fat wank !!!!!!

You missed out bald!

I can't listen to his show, he makes me livid with the comments he comes away with. I'm sure he does it deliberately just to wind fans up. Absolute cunt of a man!

As for him saying about WS not wanting to win the UEFA Cup, that's absolute pish. Get a fuckin' grip ya scrotum.

You missed out bald!

I can't listen to his show, he makes me livid with the comments he comes away with. I'm sure he does it deliberately just to wind fans up. Absolute cunt of a man!

As for him saying about WS not wanting to win the UEFA Cup, that's absolute pish. Get a fuckin' grip ya scrotum.

Correction : A FAT,BALD WANK :cheers:

he's in the same bracket as gerry mcnee and spiers etc for me.

i hardly buy papers now but if i do i still don't read their articles as what they say is the only way they make headlines as they are so bad at talking about football/sport. i also do my best not to watch them or listen to them on tv/radio. scottish sport would be a better place without these scumbags.

What I cant work out is why they are all so against the Old Firm doing well in Europe. Are they in denial or something?

The SFA / SPL etc are all the same, they dont do much to assist the clubs bar cancelling a Gretna game this season which IMO was silly.