Congrats Barry Ferguson

I know we've had a couple of these over the recent past for equalling and surpassing Griegs record appearances in Europe for teh Gers and for equalling the Scottish record set by that Arab(!).

But congratualtions to Fergie tonight for becoming the record Scottish appearance maker in Europe. (That's some bad grammar, just doesn't read right :o )

Agreed! Well done Barry....

that turn and pass to set up Van Bronkhurst v Kaiserslautern

Lothar Mattheus shoving you in the face in frustration

as did Di Baggio when we beat Parma

and many other great Euro memories

Go on Bazza!! show them how its done!!

WATP!!!

Well done Fergie - the stage couldn't be set better for one of your dominating midfield master-classes.

:)

Well overdue BTW!!! He hasnt had one for a long time. Id play him tonight but its certainly crossed my mind if Hemdani, Dailly and Davis should be the central trio tonight.

Well overdue BTW!!! He hasnt had one for a long time. Id play him tonight but its certainly crossed my mind if Hemdani, Dailly and Davis should be the central trio tonight.

yer joking m8 right :eek:

yer joking m8 right :eek:

No, id have played him last night, but for a match in the SPL id certainly consider putting him on the bench for a game and playing Davis, Dailly, Hemdani/Thomson. - SImply due to the amount of average performances and the good play of Dailly and Davis.

Must admit I was a bit worried when I saw Hemdani and Dailly in Central midfield but won't complain after that result. We were all gutted because of the McCulloch incident but if you said 2-0 before kick-off I would've jumped with delight....so happy days !!

Bring on next Thursday, it can't come quick enough.

ps. Apparently we're in a cup final on Sunday, it's tough supporting the Gers guys eh !!