What's happening with this lad. After Burke being piss-poor again yesterday, surely he has to be in with a chance over the coming weeks. And Buffel needs to start getting some game time - I think we're going to need him in the run-in and I would rather he was a bit closer to being match fit.

Well said that man!!

Both should start against Partick on Wednesday. Its a good chance for the likes of Webster, S Smith and K Thomson to get game time and give those who are running on empty a deserved rest.

Well said that man!!

Both should start against Partick on Wednesday. Its a good chance for the likes of Webster, S Smith and K Thomson to get game time and give those who are running on empty a deserved rest.

I agree with Gow starting but Buffel is not in Smiths long term plans so I wouldn't give him another game for us. The only reason I can see him playing is to put him in the shop window and get some decent money for him, but I would take anything in the summer just to get rid of him.

I would also play the others mentioned and give some regulars a rest....

:onetoomany:

With all the games coming up we're gonna have injuries, suspensions, loss of form. He was on the bench against Bremen and might have been needed if we were chasing a goal. I would rather he came off the bench with a bit of match practice under his belt.

Buffel hasn't kicked a competetive ball for long enough and has no future at Rangers,or so it seems,therefore the likes of Gow or even young Fleck should maybe getting more of a chance,guys who want to impress and force themselves into the first team and have a future with the mighty GERS.

While I agree that Buffel should get a game to give us mome much needed creativity there isn't a point in him playing as he doesn't feature in WS long term plans. We need to play the likes of FLeck and Gow before him as they seem to have more of a future at Rangers than Buffel. I feel sorry for Buffel but shit happens, it's best he moves on for everyones sake including the Gersnet users so we can get a rest from Gribz's fascination with him. :fish:

While I agree that Buffel should get a game to give us mome much needed creativity there isn't a point in him playing as he doesn't feature in WS long term plans. We need to play the likes of FLeck and Gow before him as they seem to have more of a future at Rangers than Buffel. I feel sorry for Buffel but shit happens, it's best he moves on for everyones sake including the Gersnet users so we can get a rest from Gribz's fascination with him. :fish:

Now who's had a bowl of sarcasm for breakfast? :fish:

I feel sorry for Buffel but shit happens, it's best he moves on for everyones sake including the Gersnet users so we can get a rest from Gribz's fascination with him. :fish:

he'll just move on to sebo after buffel goes :throwpc: :devil: