It's amazing what winning a cup does,the banter on here tonight is top notch

Must be mate, its only just coming up to 2pm an your saying tonight ;):fish:

Still toasting the success maybe lol

I dont even think Gow has a future at Rangers. Agreed Fleck and Lennon should get some game time.

Id still play Buffel. I think him and Davis in the same team would rip opposition apart. They would compensate each other very well.

Sad state when people dont want to see us at our best. :box:

I dont even think Gow has a future at Rangers. Agreed Fleck and Lennon should get some game time.

Id still play Buffel. I think him and Davis in the same team would rip opposition apart. They would compensate each other very well.

The thought of those two, slipping balls through for Sebo to run onto gets you hard, doesn't it. Go on admit it!!!!:flipa:

The thought of those two, slipping balls through for Sebo to run onto gets you hard, doesn't it. Go on admit it!!!!:flipa:

LMFAO

Post of the day......and probably true for Gribz :D

same old m8 of course we do but buffel is certainly not one of our best, you still have to prove to me why you think this :fish:

i'm struggling to fill a CD never mind a DVD with his best bits for you :devil:

Buffel trying to join in the bouncy with the cup winning team was a strange sight. He seemed to be like one of those nerdy kids who is desperate to be part of the gang but always relegated to the fringes. Looks a bit like a Norman No-mates and I couldn't help feeling sorry for him...