What do you do on matchdays?

Don't actually work up a sweat cycling either and it's about a 5minute journey instead of 15-20 walking. Got to catch up with my teammates...

Probably wouldn't cycle if I had to go on the road.

Most of the time it's just two drinks anyway as others are driving and they just have the one; although one turned into a sesh of about 12 pints with irate girlfriends and wives picking the guys up...

Most of the time it's just two drinks anyway as others are driving and they just have the one; although one turned into a sesh of about 12 pints with irate girlfriends and wives picking the guys up...

They're the best kinds.

What I don't understand is why do blokes GFs or wives go ape shit when their hubbies get pished? What's the big deal? What difference does it make?

They're the best kinds.

What I don't understand is why do blokes GFs or wives go ape shit when their hubbies get pished? What's the big deal? What difference does it make?

that's women for you m8, i'll never understand them :sigh:

I usually drive to the games as it keeps the costs down (I have a company car) with my brother and another mate. We usually arrive with time to spare so grab a quick drink in the Govan Bowling club then walk up to the ground. After the game we head back to the bowling club for a drink to let the traffic die down then head home.

Sometimes for big games we'll take the train and head into the city for a good bevvie then head to the game. On days like this we usually head for the Louden Bar along PRW and get a few more drinks before heading back into the city.

Normal match days for me involve getting up watching a bit of soccer am. Catch the supporters bus at 12, and arrive at Neptune social club (just off PRW) about half 12 ish. After the pre match beverages, i head down to the stadium about 2.30, grab something to eat and head into the stadium.

After the match, the bus drops us off at our local. As for the rest of the night, wherever the wind takes me....:drink::)

As i am underage to drink, i have a more exciting Saturday than you lot

My dad picks me up around about 11am, he comes over from Wishaw to pick me and my brother up in Johnstone. We park on the road that runs by Belahouston Park, then we go to the Ski Centre in belahouston Park for my wee brother's snowboarding lessons. They start at 12pm and finish at 1pm.

We take a wee walk over to Asda, get a bite to eat and then over to Ibrox. Watch a wee game of football across the road from Ibrox, then into the stadium for the game

When it finishes my dad drops us of at home, i have an hour usually to kill and then out to work until 4am

Fun