DeMarcus Beasley

Anyone got the latest on his injury?? Will he make it back this season or is he out until next?

Have to say I think we've missed him. I wasnt overlay impressed when he first came but he did come onto a game soon enough and was a good option down the left. Certainly would have been my preference on the left had been fit at the moment.

Out until next season as far as I know

Yes pretty sure you are right. I said when we bought him he would not play more than 20 games for us in a season as he is mostly injured. Unfortunately i would have preferred to be wrong as he did offer us something different. Shame we could have done with him for the run in.

When we bought him I thought he was a very good signing, from what I had saw from him before he was an extremly fast player that liked to run at players, although we didnt see much of that in Scotland. Still think he offers more to the team than Charlie Adam and hope he recovers ASAP.

Some choice on the left though when he's fit:

McCulloch Adam Beasley

Charlie scores more than his fair share but lacks the pace that Da Marcus has. McCulloch has the aerial threat that neither of those two have.

Hmmmm...........

Beasley returns to Scotland in the next 14 days after his rehabilitation in the USA...

He will begin light training then but has been told by doctors not to play again this season.

Some choice on the left though when he's fit:

McCulloch Adam Beasley

Can't say playing any of those 3 on the left fill me with confidence. McCulloch offers little other than flick ons. Adam is far too inconsistent and its fit enough to play wide and Beasley is too lightweight and gets bullied out of games. Left and right midfield would be areas I'd be lookign to strengthen in the summer

Can't say playing any of those 3 on the left fill me with confidence. McCulloch offers little other than flick ons. Adam is far too inconsistent and its fit enough to play wide and Beasley is too lightweight and gets bullied out of games. Left and right midfield would be areas I'd be lookign to strengthen in the summer

See what your saying about Beasley being lightweight - I thought that also. But he was still playing pretty well when he got injured. He seems to be more suited to the games at Ibrox and european games which give him more space rather than the tight ground like Rugby park etc where he will be marked tightly. Thats where McCullochs physical strength is better for us.