Ricksen?

Guest TheBrit

Not a good start for Ricksen, I wonder if he's going to be booted out? I wonder what happened and how stupid must he be to do something foolish when the players should be trying to make a good impression on their new manager.

Guest DiocletianIsDead

The rumour going around at the end of last season was that he'd failed a drug test at Murray Park, which was why he'd never played again for the team, in case he was caught out by the OFFICIAL FIFA drug testers.

This just makes me think perhaps that rumour had some truth to it. The guy is a tosser, get him to fuck.

Wonder what hap but a can't guess could be so many reasons.

But this is going to start so many rumours kickin off and people claiming that there uncles cousins sisters boyfriend is the captain and he told them blah blah blah..

Not very good news for rangers the press is going to have a field day as some one already said.

Good news is Le Guen take's no shit even if its offpark.

Yep, I don't want to read anyone speculating about this.

No-one knows what has happened and we're just lucky that we now have a manager who seems able not to take crap from a player whose discipline problems have always outshown his actual talent.

A player on a lot of money who has treated our club and by association the people who pay his wages (you and I) with disdain.

I hope he is sacked tomorrow.

Yes, I think we all suspected PLG would stand for no shit and this would seem to confirm it. It'll be interesting to see if Ricksen will be drummed out the culb or made to apologise and given another chance. If Ricksen really is this stupid, then I'll be glad to see him go.

Yes, I think we all suspected PLG would stand for no shit and this would seem to confirm it. It'll be interesting to see if Ricksen will be drummed out the culb or made to apologise and given another chance. If Ricksen really is this stupid, then I'll be glad to see him go.

doubt he's getting another chance if he's been rubbered from the majority of the pre-season!

after last season performances i wont be sad to see him go!

To be honest, it's more than likely a bloody good opportunity for PLG to stamp his authority on the squad, on a player who may have not been getting too many chances this season anyway, and who none of us would seriously miss on last season's form

A winner for everyone (except Ricksen of course!)