Write your script for the OF

Thinking of my own heart there is no way i want to see Celtic dominating us. I want to see us dominating from the first minute to the last and having the game wrapped up as soon as possible. Otherwise i would love to see one of those goals that hits the bar and comes back and hits Boruc on the head and goes into the goal. A Boruc Blunder will be Fab as well.

If we were to stuff them 3-0 it would be good of our lads to boycott shaking hands with Boruc at the end.

(a bit of the 1988 5-1 here): Celtic to get a free kick outside the Rangers box in the first few minutes and score.

Ten minutes later a throw from the right hand side by Broadfoot is flicked on by Novo - headed out by a mhank to fall at Cuellar who hits a screamer on the volley into the top corner ala Ray Wilkins. Gers go on and win 5-1

But would like to see a Boruc blunder of some sort, throwing the ball into his own net would be nice infront of his own fans so they can see it properly.

Ferguson to have Scott Brown in his back pocket aswell and take the mickey.

Just a win would do me...

Has to be your shortest post ever ;)

I agree though, don't care for fantasy or reality here, a win will do me no matter how achieved.

If we were going for fantasy then I would love all of our players to score..... or a 1-0 win would be fine with a McGregor kick out beating Boruc due to some shocking keeping from the holy goalie.

Obviously a 1-0 would do us all but we are all allowed to post up the perfect game.

I cant wait for this one - probably because its been 5 months since we played them.

My plans were almost disrupted though, i was looking forward to getting the beers in around 4pm in the afternoon and having them up until K/o at 8:30.

But Ive got a guy over from UK working and his trip offshore has slipped from Thursday until Tuesday. He is a sheep shagger so Im punting him out of my apartment as planned on Thursday into the Staff House on the other side of the island so I can watch the game in piece on saturday. :uzi: