Do You Still Get The ââ?¬Ë?Buzzââ?¬â?¢?

Personally i think it is age related. Your family responsibilities tend to push football into the background as well. On saying that Rangers are on my mind almost every hour of the day. I have found myself clenching my fist this week and hitting it softly off the table and saying to myself "we've got to beat the Barstewards. I get very nervous building up to the game and am normally grumpy getting near kick-off. If we get beat i stay out everyone's road for an hour.

I kinda think the opposite. I've got thefamily so I'm not out on the piss or on the pull so I look forward to my football. Cannae wait for Sat - was down in London for the last one and got text messages whilst having a picnic in Hyde Park to keep me up to date!!!

I don't buy it for a minute that sellic are pish the now and we're the favourites by a mile. The excuses are already on the table from the beggars but the fact is they've been playing better football than us most weekends. We really can be dire to watch at the moment and I just hope we raise our game come saturday. I've had the buzz since Monday but it's more fear as there is so much riding on this one. I reckon its game over if we win, but the crawing would be unbearable if they win and then go on to pip us to the flag after us sitting above them for so long. Too many negative thoughts I know!!!!! I hope WS doesn't play Mculloch. I know charlie's been off form recently but you need someone who can make set pieces count in these games, not someone who can win you headers on the wing. Mon the Bears.

I've watched bits of quite a few Celtic games on Setanta. Maybe it's the blue tinted specs, but I would find it hard to argue that they play better than us.

That also goes for Europe where they thought they played better as the games were end to end - but really it's because they didn't defend as well as us.

There is a theory that poorly defended games are better to watch but that doesn't make it better football.

Sometimes what could be considered technically poor football, can be more entertaining, but Alan Hansen has educated many on the beauty of great defensive play - which admittedly is an acquired taste.

Many people would say alco-pops are tastier than beer wine, or a Big Mac is tastier than a fillet steak, but it depends on the sophistication of your palette.

Not many have appreciated the excellent defensive displays that we've been putting in this season which should be every much as lauded as attacking play. We've also averaged more than two goals a game and quite a few have been pretty good.

I've even seen Rangers play quite a bit of "oh lay (sp?)" football with excellent passing.

However, sometimes what looks pretty and what wins games is not always the same. We were criticised for our home game against Barcelona but Celtic were praised, however we drew and never really looked like losing, while Celtic were generally played off the park but sneaked a couple of goals - and in the end, they lost.

Perhaps we're just hankering after the days of 2-3-5 formations which produce great football, but you wouldn't win with it much these days - just like the beautiful Jaguar D type would never be able to win Le Mans anymore.

It seems to me that if you want to enjoy watching a winning Rangers team at the moment, you'll have to acquire a taste for the type of football we play, which is currently producing the best run of results in all competitions for about 15 years.

In the last year or two we were setting new records for negative things, this year we're setting records for good things. Which would you prefer.

Get used to the flavour of that bear, as alco-pops are no longer for sale at Rangers. I'm sure you'll get a taste for it eventually and then there will be no going back...

I am absolutely delighted and somewhat amazed with the way Walter has transformed us into a genuine force again. I am grateful to him for letting me taste success again. It's good to be a bear these days and I am not advocating a change in style for the simple reason that we dont have the players to do it at the moment. The players we sign in the summer will illustrate the fact that our current style is borne out of necessity, not choice. No matter how sophisticated a pallette one may have, we were turgid against United in the final and it was a miracle we won it. Same goes for Partick thistle. I am not whinging as the results are what matter, of course they are, but you cant seriously ENJOY watching us plod around the way we do in some games. It's not supposed to be attractive its supposed to be effective, which it is.This does not mean that teams which play flowing football are akin to alco-pops. Do I like watching Barcelona or Arsenal because I am unsophisticated?

We can play ole football as you say, we were superb away to hearts recently and before that away to Hibs. I'm afraid I'd just like to see a bit more of it, especially since I know we've got it in us. Maybe we'll get some on Saturday. I seem to remember cheering every pass towards the end of the last OF............

Nothing special, most Rangers fans were like that if I remember correctly.

I wasnt really feeling the buzz which is strange for me and I didnt give a shit about the Scotland game which frightened me considering i've only missed 2 Scotland home games in about 6 years(attending I mean).

I think it was to do with all the work I have this week but i'm now starting to feel it, will be shitting it on Saturday.