Is the differencce between us and them the team spirit fostered by our management team:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6EIC6l1POs

Novo, probably the wee-ist (is that a word) guy on the field comes running in to defend his floored team mate from the Celtic keeper, one of the bigger guys on the field. Gotta love the tenacity and fight of our players.

Yesterday, you could see everyone in the team pulling together, the girt and determination to hang on to the lead. Ferguson bossing everyone telling them where to go, not one player pulled out of a 50-50, all fighting for each other, WE ARE THE PEOPLE :D

Novo barely budged Boruc, he almost bounced off him. But got to love the wee man, he is scared of nothing.

And yes, I think that our team spirit is the biggest difference between the two squads.

It was funny as fuck when everyone was mouthing off and shouting at the ref and you see Thomson looking towards the ref and asking "what about me, have you forgotten I'm lying here injured?"

I read somewhere that the actions of Boruc weren't deemed threatening or aggresive. Eh? He stood over Thomson and shouted abuse at him. Is that not aggresive?

Yip its the case of installing the Rangers mentality into the players and letting them know what playing for the blue jersey is all about - this has been a huge factor since January 2007.

Heard a wee rumour today that McCulloch stuck the head in Naismith going up the tunnel on Saturday. Anyone clarify?

? I'd be astounded if that were true...

You sure about the players involved as I'll ask around.

? I'd be astounded if that were true...

You sure about the players involved as I'll ask around.

Positive! He said the players were talking to each other as they walked off the pitch then McCulloch nutted Naismith. He said he wasn't sure if it was a full blown headbutt or if he just put his forehead softly onto Naismiths.

I'd be shocked if this was the case as I've not heard or read anything about it.