1 -1 for me and we go through on away goals rule like in Athens ,would love this to happen but if not we have done superb and punched above our weight in Europe this year.

rangers have never conceded more than 1 in the competition.

Lose 2-0. :(

I just can't believe that we will do it, but I've been pessimistic about our chances for the whole season and they keep surprising me, so who knows.

Oh ye of little faith brother :drink::rfc:

It's up with the Lyon game for a top away performance. I loved our opening 15min but although we started getting pegged back, we looked comfortable for most of the game.

They had two excellent chances that were unlucky not to go in but we had a couple too - one from Darche and one from Cousin.

We were easily the better team overall and sometimes looked like the home team. Our passing was excellent although we still gave the ball away a bit too easily. Broadfoot and Hemdani were again guilty.

I was less impressed with Davis than some others and Barry was a bit of a Jeckyll and Hyde - great one minute, rubbish the next. Thomson had a stormer though and it was obvious the ref was going to book him at some point even though I don't think he really deserved it. The ref was a bit fussy at times and became card happy at theh end. He was not bad overall though.

Cuellar was outstanding again and one of his clearance headers was amazing.

Papac was incredibly solid although got skinned a couple of time and needs to keep focused.

MacGregor was confidence inspiring again although he didn't move for their best two chances.

McCulloch did a not bad job and wound up a few of their players, but what a substitution in Whittaker. Goal of the tournament contender easily. He also did a pretty good job on the left wing and I sometimes feel he's better on the left than the right.

Darcheville did his job brilliantly and took his goal with aplomb and what a replacement we have in Cousin. We definitely need both of them and they showed why Boyd doesn't get much of a look in, in these type of games. I wouldn't play him before these two fantastic signings.

we've had some poor, boring games this season, but for me, the good ones like tonight and the rest of the results make it easily worth it. I haven't had such an enjoyable season since DA's first two.

I actually thought Hemdani was our worst performer,but i'm not one for being negative and slagging off players, as for me it's a team game...........and what a team we have,so let's all enjoy our wonderfull season,so far,and get behind the GERS for the rest of the season and sing them home